Prologue (Pt.3)

You wake up in the same bed you woke up before.
Seeing that what you saw earlier was real, you can't help but sigh

Was all that real?

You walk towards the door trying to open it. Knowing what the people in this building are up to, you have decided that is better to try to escape rather than being turned into a furry.
But, obviously, the door doesn't open.

Why did I even think it could have worked?

You are about to go back to sit on your bed to wait for your inevitable fate, but a pair of voices prevents you from doing that, at least for now.

-Do you know how many subjects are left?

-I don't know, but every day there are less and less subjects to test with.

-Which is the next subject in the list?

*Silence*

-I think the one in the room over here

Oh no. Are they talking about me?

-Well, lets not waste time. Almost half of the world is now gone, so we better stop mocking around and prepare the next test.

-Agreed. How much will it take?

-If we start now, about an hour.

-So lets start.

You hear footsteps slowly dissapearing.

Were they talking about me? If they are, I may be the next subject in the list! I have to get out of here, but how?
They said they need an hour, so better to find an exit quick!

...

Nothing

No matter how much you try, there is no way to get out of this room. With almost all your time up, as you calculated, you sit on your bed and wait for the inevitable.

*Knock Knock Knock*

The door opened and a doctor and two armed people appear at the door.
With not even wanting to hear any threats, you get up and walk towards them, with great depression in your face.

-Good, we didn't even need to say anything

They take you to the room where the test from earlier took place

Is this it? Am I going to die here? This is how I will die? By being turned into a furry?

They push you into the room, and WHAT A SURPRISE! There is a pudding waiting for you on the complete other side of the room.

-Subject,

That's the doctor I saw when I woke up here for the first time. That voice is imposible to miss

-do I need to tell you what you have to do, or you already know it by yourself?

You sigh
You wish that at least you could have said goodbye to your family and friends. You start walking towards the pudding. Very slowly, but surely walking to your own death.
But when you are half of the way to the pudding, an explosion is heard, shaking all of the building. Countless alarms and red lights start to be heard and seen.
You look back to where all of the doctors were and all seem to be shocked about this random event.
You see the red eyed doctor start making gestures and shouting, despite not being able to hear him. Every doctor seems to forget about you and run towards the exit.