Chapter ten - sex scene

Sage had managed to dodge his family's constant worrying. He had spent the last week at Nora's house, Melissa agreeing for him to stay. Of course, he was struggling to keep his hands off Nora, his hunger to mark her deepening every day. Every night he had spent next to her, he started to hate the idea of being away from her. He looked over at her, his hand reaching out to stroke her cheek. Her attention left the book in her lap and turned to him with a questioning look.

"I feel better." He assured her.

"I guess you won't be staying tonight." She shrugged. His mouth opened until he saw her fighting her smile. he scowled at her, sitting up, leaning over and pulling her in for a kiss. She laughed but came to him willingly. He took the book from her lap, pulling her under him. she squealed, giggling under him. Leaning down, he nipped her bottom lip, her arousal growing stronger. She pulled him down, smashing her lips against his. Her tongue duelled his for dominance, he allowed her to win, enjoying losing only to her. she explored his mouth, when he pulled back, she sucked in much needed air, he started to kiss down her throat.

Nora laced her fingers through Sage's hair, feeling his mouth trailing down her throat. She let out a throaty moan as his teeth nipped at her sensitive spot. Her body arched into his, inviting him. she felt his hand slide under her shirt, tickling her abdomen. As much as she enjoyed his hand on her skin, she wanted his hand lower. Squirming she wriggled herself, hoping he would catch on. Sage paused, his head lifting, eyes glazed with lust.

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

"Please." She begged, she had never felt so needy. Sage pulled away, Nora made a strangled sound, reaching for him.

"You need to be sure Nora, there won't be turning back if we do this." His tone serious. Nora blinked.

"Mating?" she guessed.

"Yes, I can sense it." Sage answered.

Sage watched her reaction closely. He knew their dance had already begun but he knew deep down the bond would snap into place as soon as they crossed this line. Grey had smelt him all over Nora, grinning from ear to ear. Bas had clapped his shoulder, though grumbled at how he had to suffer through more tea parties. Mercy had threatened to knife him if he hurt Nora while also kissing his cheeks. He saw the uncertainty cross her face.

"Talk to me." He crossed his arms, forcing himself to stay in place.

"What if...." Nora murmured, her eyes remaining downcast. Sage rubbed the back of his neck, already sensing her thoughts. He knew her better then anyone, even better then himself.

"If you're not as good as the others?" he guessed. Nora nodded her head, not making eye contact. He walked over, leaning down, hands rubbing the outside of her thighs. "Nora you're mine. You're perfect to me. I have wanted nothing more then to mark you and mate with you for over a year." He admitted.

Nora listened to his confession, glancing at him, his eyes soft as he looked at her.

"Really?" she asked, hoping he wasn't just saying that. Sage kissed her deeply. She knew he meant every word he spoke; he was never one to lie to her.

"You're mine!" he growled at her, nipping her bottom lip. Nora threw herself into him, feeling her body heating with need. Sage pushed them back onto the bed, settling himself on top. His erection brushed against his zipper, demanding to be touched.

Nora tugged at his shirt, wanting to feel his skin. Sage leaned back, taking the shirt off quickly, throwing it across her room. His own hands tugging at the bottom of hers. Nora felt shy but sat up enough so he could take the shirt off. his eye turned cat, starring down at her, his eyes roamed every inch of her skin, almost petting her. she wore a plain black bra, mentally cursing for not wearing something sexier.