6 [Memory potion? idk what title idk-]

Warning? Oh ok-
Comedicly (is that even a word-??) Beating up someone that's all!

"Solar-? Who's Solar-"

"Oh...for the love of..." The Earth elemental mentally face palmed.

"Ahaha.... I'm gonna--- go-" The fire elemental's pathetic attempt to get away from the mess he made.

"Where do you think you're going?" The fire elemental shivered hearing those lines he knew he just stood still and accepted his fate- well kinda-

"Gempaaaa-- give mercyyyy--" The fire elemental whined.

"WE HAVE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES NOT TO MESS WITH THE CHEMICALS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND" The earth elemental said tightening his grip on the fire elemental's collar.

The angered Earth elemental continued to smack the fire elemental's face with his rock fists ONCE.

The light elemental who's currently having amnesia stood there in confusion-

He looked at the mirror which was on the table.

"Woah...I look like you guys- are we related?"
The light elemental asked causing the earth elemental to stop scolding the fire elemental-

The red fiery elemental sighed in relief.

"Yeah we are-"
"Then how come I don't remember you guys?"
The light elemental said cutting off the earth elemental.

"Well...a certain somebody was playing with things he cannot understand..." Gempa's golden eyes glared into Blaze's soul.

"Erm..." Blaze sweated intensely.

"Well you lost your memories due to that and-"

A red flash went inside the lab.

"WHO THE HELL IS MAKING ALL THAT FRICKING NOISE AT 12 AM!?" Scarlet eyes, black cap with red accents and a lightning symbol.... it's the lightning elemental, Halilintar.

He looked at the three annoyed.

"Is he related to us too?" The light elemental titled his head in confusion- how many people are related to him!?

"Yeah..." The earth elemental nervously laughed.

"Hah?" The lightning elemental looked at the light elemental in confusion.

"What do you mean by.... 'Is he related to us too'? Of course we are- did you lose your memory or something--" "Well yeah he did-" The earth elemental interrupted.

"What...how-" Halilintar raised an eyebrow.

The earth elemental looked at a certain person.

"Blaze." The lightning elemental spoke which made the fire elemental shiver- oh great two of them are mad oh just great- he thought.

"Haha... about that...."

After explanation....

"HAH!?" The lightning elemental snapped.

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT'LL DO THAT!!" The fire elemental cried in fear-

"YOU SHOULD'VE LISTEN YOU DIMWIT" The lightning elemental exclaimed.

His scarlet eyes were twitching the fire elemental knew what that means he fricked up.

"Pedang Halilintar!!! " The fire elemental attempted to run but was caught by the lighting elemental.

"YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE YOU BRAT!"

(Continues to beat the heck out of Blaze

No Blaze was harmed in this chapter of this random book)

Ehh why is the scarlet one beating the red one?? Aren't they related- or- did I get something wrong-

"Hey mister brown-" The light elemental sweated seeing the earth elemental clenching his fists and roots growing from his face-

Welp he's really mad now--

"YOU TWO STOP THAT!!" The earth elemental crashed to them and scolded them.

No I'm not explaining it,
It's too brutal to be written or shown at all.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA-----"
Screams of horror and pain... from the two...

"Oh..." The light elemental sweat dropped.

Should I- do something? Agh...I don't know- I don't even know where I am- who am I-??

Solar...he called me that- is that my name?
Maybe....or is it- I'm confused the brown guy is still beating them up- unfortunately, poor guys but I don't know what I'm supposed to do...

[A/N: Will Solar be confused for eternity? YOU WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS RANDOM ASS STORY!!!]