5 1

(1 of 2)
song rec : she said (crush ft. bibi)

flashback <1>

a few minutes after janelle and the others left the party

"dude where were you?" sunghoon turned at the sound of his friend's voice. it was jake with a perplexed expression falling over his face.

"around.." he responded, walking around him.

"..with jae right?"

"where'd you get that idea from?" the boy stopped in his movements to peer at the other.

"honestly just a guess but judging by your face i assume i'm not wrong- where is she?"

"she left" sunghoon answered.

"left?"

"yes.. she left the party"

"dang i didn't even get to say bye" jake spoke, his lips forming a small frown.

"she seemed really tired" sunghoon tried explaining.

"awe okay- well since i have you alone bestieee let's spill shall we?" jake quirked a brow, grinning mischievously.

"spill what?? are you drunk?"

"probably so - but don't think you just gone get away with kissing janelle and not talking about it."

sunghoon scoffed and began walking once again. he slid around people in hopes of making it to the kitchen as quickly as possible.

"it was a dare"

"yea and so was yours when you got up and told me she was the one you found most attractive tonight"

".. so"

"so am i wrong??" jake questioned, keeping close to the other.

sunghoon didn't reply. instead he focused on the task at hand- getting another drink.

"baby what thoughts you tryna drown in liquor??" jake teased and sunghoon kindly gave him the finger.

".. she's attractive. the dare was to say who i was most attracted to. simple."

"and you following her outside?"

"i thought you didn't know where i was?"

"i wanted to see if you'd lie or not... well?"

"jake."

"i'm not gonna let it go"

"of course you won't- i was—"

"worried?"

"—curious"

"right"

both boys kept their eyes on their opposite. what were they trying to find in the others stare?

"don't make this whole thing weird jakie-ah" sunghoon groaned.