Ch.11

I arrived at school early the next day after the incident in Gojo

I arrived at school early the next day after the incident in Gojo. As I sat in my chair, the door slid open, and I jolted forward, expecting something or someone, but it was just Liang munching on a sandwich.

"YoUr Early," he said with a mouthful of food, showing no regard for manners. I frowned at his lack of etiquette.

"Yeah, I decided to come to school early," I replied, settling back into my seat. Liang took a seat in front of me.

"You know, I can't stop thinking about how she did that," Liang said, a smile spreading across his face.

"You're right!" someone yelled from the door, and I saw Zhuang standing there in an unbuttoned polo.

"What's wrong with you two? You're too early?" I grumbled, and they both scratched the back of their necks.

"You're early too, Cheng. These idiots called me and said they were running late for school, and I panicked, thinking I was late too," Zhuang explained, glaring at Liang.

"I'm sorry, my big brother pranked me again," Liang apologized, finishing his sandwich.

I rolled my eyes as the door slid open again, revealing [name], dressed in a skirt with an anime black shirt and knee-high socks.

She looked at us with confusion and silently took a seat beside me, revealing a large bruise on her arm.

"[Name], are you an anime fan!?" Zhuang screamed in my ear, causing [name] to blush.

"Ah, yes," she replied, blushing. "Oh my god, me too!" Zhuang exclaimed.

"What anime are you watching right now? I'm into Haikyuu," he asked, and [name]'s eyes sparkled.

"Oh my god, me too! I'm watching Haikyuu right now," [name] said. I rolled my eyes, while Liang looked at them oddly.

They started talking about anime, and I groaned, glaring at Zhuang, but I stayed beside [name] and examined her bruise.

"I love Kie. He's so handsome," [name] said, somewhat embarrassed. "And he's tall! He's an amazing blocker," Zhuang added, and they high-fived.

I looked at [name]'s face and felt a pit in my stomach again because she said Kie was handsome and how much she loved him. I rolled my eyes and nudged Zhuang's ribs, but he seemed to ignore me, engrossed in their conversation. More of our classmates began to arrive slowly.

After some time, the bell rang, signaling the start of classes, and our homeroom teacher arrived, prompting Zhuang to return to his seat.

Ten minutes into our lesson, I glanced at [name] again and gently touched her arm. She stiffened and looked at me with confusion.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked cautiously, and she relaxed. "Yeah, but I don't mind," she replied softly, her gaze fixed on the board.

I continued to caress her arm, and she looked at me with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry," I blurted out unexpectedly.