the kim chronicles 🔫 eerials

WRITTEN BY: eerialsGENRE: "SUPERHERO" FICTION

WRITTEN BY: eerials
GENRE: "SUPERHERO" FICTION.

"Pass me that, Kim!"

"Which Kim?" Chaewon turns her head, ever-so-slightly, that Sunoo smacks the bottle into her face. It falls to the ground with a little bit of a bounce, Chaewon pursing her lips threateningly. "Okay, that Kim."

"Sorry!" Seola presses her hands together, Mingyu stifling a large smile with his hands as another hand fixes the nearby decoration. Pointing to the door soon after, Mingyu alarms his siblings with a yell.

"Look out!"

After that, the four siblings use their quite secretive powers to push way- of course, from the kids who plummet themselves into the birthday party room.

Yes, retired superheroes are now birthday guardians- err, well, birthday planners. Though superheroes can save the world, you don't get a salary for being a good samaritan, especially for people like them. Sunoo, the youngest, pushes way with the wind exhilarated from his palms, accidentally slamming into a wall with a sour face. Seola, also known as Hyun Jung, gracefully walks back. Though the oldest can be wild and have scary fire powers, she has class.

The middle children, Mingyu and Chaewon, have somewhat powers. Good at bickering with each other, Chaewon possesses psionic abilities while Mingyu wields physical superhuman strength. Uncontrollable without their opposite, together, they make the best pair.

Someone pulls on Seola's blue and red dress, causing her to look down at her red heels. "Are you Wonderwoman? Super-woman?" The little girl slowly enunciates, causing Seola to chuckle and shake her head. Squatting, Seola brushes the strands of the girl's black hair behind her ear.

"I'm your guardian for today, little one," Seola is flattered at the possible compliment, chuckling. "We are all your superheroes today if someone gets hurt. We are to protect all of mankind-" Pressing the tip of her pointer finger and the little girl's nose, the child giggles in response. "-Including you."

"Enough with the sappy stuff, sis," Chaewon presses a hand against Seola's shoulder, the elder looking up. "Let the kid have fun."

Seola stands up, patting the girl's shoulder to beckon her to leave. Once the little girl runs off, Seola can see Mingyu picking up kids by his biceps and lifting them. "Mingyu!" she reprimands, causing Mingyu to look up in surprise. "Put them down, for god's sake."

"So mean..." Mingyu trails off as he carefully kneels, allowing the kids to run off. Mingyu dusts off the fabric hiding his kneecaps, standing up and walking over to his oldest sister. "Sis, I know that you want us to keep it undercover and stuff, but we're retired! Can't we have some fun using the powers we've hidden for years?"

Chaewon agrees, crossing her arms. "For once, he's right," Mingyu is somewhat offended, a raised eyebrow as his body mimics her stance. "We can't just hide it forever because Hyewon-"