drapetomania 🔫 crwonzz

WRITTEN BY: crwonzzGENRE: PSYCHOLOGICAL FICTION

WRITTEN BY: crwonzz
GENRE: PSYCHOLOGICAL FICTION.

TW: slight curse words, mentions of blood, slight abuse

Glaring at the window where stood the people who he hated ever since he went to such hellhole. Heeseung couldn't help but be angered by a reason he willingly didn't know.

"Lee Heeseung, Patient 15, diagnosed with BPD or Borderline Personality Disorder"

The guards turned the light switch off in the room where the patient sat. Sudden darkness welcomed the patient who was engulfed in a wooden chair with the leather straps that locked him in place.

He hated it, he hated this position. It fuelled his heart in petrifying anger.

A glare full of daggers were sent to the window, though the people from behind were hidden, he could clearly tell they weren't affected.

'Heeseung, calm down, Heeseung. Stop it, d-don't show it' Trying to remove the darkening and overtaking anger from him, Heeseung had enough from it and the last piece of control was yet again, gone.

Lashing from the straps, anger has blinded him by this sudden situation. Clenching the straps thinking it would break, wiggling them around as if it would remove, attempting several movements yet everything would just result in his vain.

He's still strapped and he couldn't get away from it.

He hated how he's locked in this state, lost in control and wrapped in a blindfold full of anger.

Several thoughts garnered his mind in anxiety. The anxiety he felt from feeling strapped and locked in started making him feel such emotion he couldn't explain.

He felt vulnerable. The thought of being so lost in a single chair with no way out gave him the vulnerability a man should feel.

Still struggling from the straps, a tear came rolling down his cheeks and before he knew it, the tears were accompanied by a sob.

Wanting to be set free, the struggles were still there. He's still there on that wooden chair tied upto god knows how long.

Looking up at the darkness where they were, Heeseung gave an eye of begging to them.

"Get me out of here! Please? Fuck you get me out of here!" Sounding so vulnerable yet wanting to escape from these binds, Heeseung begged with a cracking voice.

Continuously wiggling, struggling, attempting to get out, the lights turned on.

"Good job, Heeseung" the man with white capes approached him, perhaps the doctor said.

'Fucking hero' he thought of, the white capes that represented them with purity and braveness but full of arrogance and mischievousness on the inside. Heeseung was yet again, angered by thoughts.