traitor 🔫 -vantaeluv

WRITTEN BY: -vantaeluvGENRE: ACTION/ADVENTURE

GENRE: ACTION/ADVENTURE

TW: knives

As per the new law passed, it is mandatory for all Korean men to serve in the military for at least 2 years.

And offence against this rule results in a strict punishment to the man and his family.

And the life inside the camp was no easy. They had to do numerous amount of work and had to work until their bodies gave up.

If any men were not able to complete the service or failed to do it their entire family was to pay a bounty of money to the government as a fine.

Inside this cruel World lay a little flower who was forced to join the army service on behalf of her handicapped brother.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

" SHIN CHAE-WON ! "

A thunderous voice was heard through the base camp of the Korean military camp.

General Jungkook was standing at the front door of the dining area with his raging eyes staring at the female with anger.

Chae-Won stood up from her seat which was at the end of the hall and she was seated alone.

Today her friend was missing from the dining area as he was busy helping the lieutenant.

Chae-Won closed her eyes sighing. She knew that today again General Jungkook will humiliate her in front of everyone.

But she couldn't do anything. She needed to serve in the military on behalf of her brother was handicapped and couldn't walk.

She suffered too much after joining the camp and even more the General set his eyes on her.

According to general Jungkook women shouldn't be allowed to step outside the house. He was a strict and orthodox person, who believed in that women aren't as strong as men.

During one of their test he mentioned that none of the men had been able to complete the session within and hour without getting failed.

He had always mocked Chae-Won for coming into the camp which was suppose to be a all men's land and a place where only men. And that's when Chae-Won decided to prove him wrong.

Being rebellious Chae-Won stood up against him whenever she got the chance.

During their test Chae-Won completed the session within the time given and this irritated Jungkook a lot.

No women or men shall ever degrade him. But Chae-Won went against him breaking all of his rules and regulations.

Shrugging the thoughts Chae-Won took slow steps towards her general was fuming in anger.