Eight: She's Sweet But She's Psycho

Chapter 8.

"What the fuck is this?" Piper asked as she barged into the room.

Annabeth groaned in her sleep, turning over and away from Percy. Who blinked his eyes open and stared back at Jason and Piper.

"We fell asleep."

"We can see that..." Jason murmured. 

"Then what's your malfunction?" Percy asked, rubbing his eye as he sat up.

"You were sleeping together." Outraged, Piper quaffed.

"We're sharing a room." Annabeth stated matter of factly.

"How would Ryder feel about that?" Piper whispered, while dragging Annabeth into the hall and closing the master door behind them.

"I don't care, he's gone." She continued; "Ryder broke things off with me. That's why I slept with Percy last night."

"So, what does that mean for you guys—?"

"It was break up sex, I just needed good dick, okay?"

"Girl," Piper chuckled.

"Seriously, he has a great dick."

"I just want to make sure you're thinking clearly. I'm sure you're not feeling great after the whole Ryder thing."

"That's why I went to Percy. I knew he would be there for me, and he was. Now if you don't mind I will continue to use him for the week."

"And then you're just dumping him again?"

"He cheated on me, Piper."

"I know, but don't you think he's sorry?"

"Whose side are you on!?"

"I'm on yours, but Percy isn't a bad person."

"He's a dirty nasty cheater."

"Who you slept with and plan on sleeping with for the rest of the week?"

"Yeah, but he's fine with it. If he's not desperate then fine, he doesn't have to fuck me, but he is so he does. What's it to you anyways?"

"All I know, is he seems sorry. I'm not saying you should or you shouldn't forgive him. What I am saying is that he's a good guy who did a bad thing. One bad choice shouldn't decide the guy's destiny for everything, right? More than once at least?"

"He fucked someone else, Pipes, I can't just let that go."

"That's not what I'm saying."

"Oh yeah, then what could you possibly be trying to tell me?"

"That you should at least give the guy a chance."

"What did he tell you? Did he give you the bullshit of 'it was an accident!' Or his pouty face?"

"Nothing, Beth, he didn't say anything to me about it. But I do know everything he's done, and it's hard to deny the facts. If I' being completely honest with you, I don't know why I have to point the facts out to you; child of Athena."

"Oh stop it. Love doesn't run on logic."

" I know. Now I need to know if you're coming to dinner tomorrow tonight because this place takes reservations and I figured the least we could all do is take Percy out, and thank him for taking us to this bitchin' beach house."

"It's only bitchin because I convinced Sally to redo it."

"So you have to come out with us then. We have to celebrate with you as well!"