Chapter 7- New look

Last night I had realized that my outfit isn't that good. Its cute but not dangerous and scary. I need it to be a mixture of both.Problem is that I'm not sure what to wear!

I am at the other side of town at a closed outfit store. I tried opening the door but its locked. I turn around and grab a rock the size of a baseball and throw it at the window. The glass shatters and falls to the ground.

Once I get inside I run to the end of the store where they keep outfits for all the women.

After a few minutes I find a red and black corset and pants. It needs more me to it though, I'll fix it when I get back.

I run out of the store after getting everything I need right before the police came. They park the cars in front of the building and point their guns at the old store. I am hiding in the bushes behind them and sneak off into the streets.

I finally get home after my trip downtown. By home I mean the warehouse, of course. I skip upwards to my bedroom and start adding the finishing touches to my new uniform.

I had added red and black diamonds to the bottoms and dyed on of my red boots black, same with one side of my pants.

I try on the outfit after a few hours of decorating it and look at myself in the mirror.

Besides the outfit I have my hair in two pigtails with the ends dipped in red and black. My face is faintly painted white with black makeup smeared around my eyes.I like it for now.

I smile then twirl around admiring how amazing I look. Then someone knocks on the door. "Harley? You okay kiddo?"

"Oh I'm fine Mistah' J!" I call back to Joker after he had asked.

"Okay"

"Tadda! This is my new outfit! Waddya think mistah' J, like it?" I ask as I make poses.

"It looks great. Perfect outfit to wear when we kill the bat brat."

"What do ya mean Mistah J?" I ask. "Oh nothing. You'll find out the plan soon though. I'm working on it."

Then he leaves and I go back to my closet. Killing the batman. Huh. We're gonna have so much fun!

------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys so here is the next chapter and her outfit is suppose to be based off the Arkham City outfit she has. I hope ya like this chapter.Sorry it is super short and that I havent been making these long but thats cos I have a bunch of school stuff so I can only make these for a few minutes. I promise tho that Ill be making them at least 4 pages long from now on. Oh and I'm super excited cause my birthday is next week on May 5th! Eeek! Ill be in London doing stuff this year. Anyways thanks for over 300 reads! Love ya guys so much. Bye!