Chapter 12- Stage One

Joker made a plan. A new plan to get Eddie back and to rule Gotham. One month ago was when we recruited Selena onto our team. We are preparing.

Over the past few weeks we have encountered batman and made a small fight with him. Well actually it was him fighting all of our goons and mister hammer and pushing him out a window, hitting him with my bat, blowing up the church while her was in it and- well a lot of stuff happened.but it was still small. (A/N something like from Arkham City okay. Except joker doesn't die and turn immortal and he isn't sick. It was just for a laugh)

Anyways I am in a white crop top and red booty short training in the gymnasium. Tonight we start out with stage one of our plan. Ivy and I will go downtown to the jewelry store and brake in while Joker and Scarecrow go to the bank on the other side of Gotham.

While we distract batman Selena will go and get Eddie from being held hostage in the bat cave. When she gets him we go to Jokers hideout and prepare for the next stage.

"Alright Harls are you ready?" Joker asks me as I do a few backflips. I jump down to the ground from the platform and walk towards him. "Ready"

He hands me my outfit I used a few weeks ago and I put it on. God I'm not likening this suit anymore. I think when we do our actual plan that I could use an upgrade. You see I don't like using the same look all the time. It has to look new. It has to look better. That's what it'll be next time. Amazing.

I walk out of the bedroom and head downstairs. Everyone sits on the couches with weapons and small earpieces.

"What are these for?" I ask scarecrow as he passes me one. "To communicate with each other Harley. When Selena is done she will contact us and we meet up here, understand." Everyone nods and stand up.

"Alright guys we have need this to work so don't screw up." Mistah J says to us.

Everyone walks out the door and I'm about to leave behind them until I'm pulled aside. I look up and see Joker staring at me.

"Harley you have an important role right now. I need you to be careful alright?" I nod and hug him. He kisses my head and let's go of me. We walk out to the cars and go into separate ones. Selena goes onto a motorcycle and I get into a van with Ivy while Joker and scarecrow get into an open roofed car with bombs in the back seat.

Me and Ivy drive off first with Selena behind. The guys leave last and head south. I drive north and Selena follows us one third of the drive.

"Alright so take a right." Ivy instructs. I turn and go down the road until we get to the jewelry store. I park in an alley and we bust through the walls with a bomb.

I walk in through the smoke and dust with Pammey by my side. I go to the counter and open the sets of jewels. As she fills the sacks I try on some rigs and necklaces.

"Ooh look at all the pretties!" I say walking like a model in a circle. She gives me a short laugh then tells me to put them away. I do as she said and walk to her and throw em in the bag.

Just then the glass window brakes and in comes batman.

"Gee batbrain ya know there is a door right there. You could've saved them some serious money ." I say as I wrung up to him with my bat.m

I swing it at him and it hits him right int the face. I swing again but this time he dodges and pushes me back. Ivy walks up to him and makes her plants strangle the bat.

----Joker pov----

God I hope Harley will be alright. I know this will be her first fight with the bat breath without me and I just want her to be safe.

I park the car outside the bank and we walk in. "Let's blow this place up. The bombs" scarecrow instructs. I give him the fear toxin bombs and I plant the regular bombs.

"Selena how long top ill your finished? We've been out here for an hour." I ask through the headpiece.

"Give me one more minute. I'm almost finished breaking into this code." She replies.

"Well hurry up will ya! Batbrain knocked out Ivy and I'm all alone here!" Harley yells from the other side.

"What's he doing anyway?" I ask

"Looking for me. Ha! He should know that I'm right under his nose. Literally."

"What do you mean?" Scarecrow makes a weird face.

"Well turns out that the floors here are an invisible ceiling to the basement. When your down here you can see everyone's feet. I feel bad for the girls who where dresses and men are down her loading," Harley replies.

I set the bombs all along the floor and so does scarecrow. When this place blows up the batman and cops will be all over here with fear toxin floating around to make them go coo coo.

"Done. Now let's get back." Cat women says from the other side of the earpiece.

I set off the timers on the bomb for 3 minutes and run out. We hop in the car and drive off to the warehouse.

----CatWomen pov----

"You okay Edward?" I ask riddler as he sits behind me.

When I found him he was in a freezing cold cell in the batcave. Why would Bruce want him to freeze?

Yes I know who batman is but I can't tell the others and they know that. I have had a thing for him for a while a and there have been moments were he actually does show me that side of him were he cares but it isn't fun anymore.

I'm tired of sitting around waiting for him. I can't help him anymore.when Joker and Scarecrow take over Gotham he will be alone. Screw him.

Eddie slightly nods while shaking his ass off. He's so cold. Might as well call him Victor right now.

"Hey vic-I mean Edward. There is a blanket in that bag if you need it." I feel him move as I drive the motorcycle and wrap the blanket around him.

We arive at the warehouse and sit inside. Then comes in Scarecrow holding Poison Ivy with Joker and Harley behind him. He lays her on a couch and sits next to her.

"Alright guys," joker stand in the middle of the room. "It's time to get started."

Then you could hear the load explosions of the bombs from Gotham city bank and the Jokers maniacal laughing.

Alright guys thanks so much for reading and I updated as soon as I saw that I had 1k readers. Thank you this means a lot. I know it may not be much compared to others but to me this is a start. Anyways this chapter was hard to write because I think I broke my hand. I'm heading to the doctors right now. I would like to give a shoutout to TacoTuesday67 for no apparent reason whatsoever. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update soon. Bye!