𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 - 𝙩𝙚𝙣

news

24,839 likesNEWS ~ @vinniehacker was very smiley on his twitch stream last night

24,839 likes
NEWS
 ~ @vinniehacker was very smiley on his twitch stream last night. could he just be really happy or could this mean he has a new lover? and could this lover be the girl he's been interacting with within each other's comments?

hackersluvr ~ i meannn he was a lil too smiley on that stream

theedevon.b ~ or maybe he's just happy and y'all r over reacting....

view all 598 comments...

12 hours ago

JADE GETS HER PHONE OFF OF HER BED before she runs outside to get into vinnie's car.

"hey." she says as she closes the car door.

"hey." he says putting his hand on her cheek. he then kisses her. she kisses him back. they both pull away and he begins to drive. jay turns on the radio and vinnie intertwines her hand with his which gives her butterflies.

-

when they get to the movie theater, they walk inside hand in hand. vinnie buys the movie tickets and after, they get their popcorn and other snacks.

they sit in the middle of the theater because that's the best spot. 

"thank you for this." jay says as they settle in. the lights in the theater were still on.

"of course. anything for my jay bae." vinnie jokes.

"you're so corny." she says. she then turns her head the other way and smiles to herself. he makes her so nervous and she loves it. he smiles at her nervousness.