𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 - 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚

IT WAS 11:47 AM AND VINNIE was watching tv in the living room when jay got up to use the bathroom. she looked in the mirror realizing she was just in underwear and a shirt. she had a really bad headache and decided to take a quick shower. 

after she took a shower, she brushed her teeth and put her short hair up in a ponytail. she went back to her room and pulled out some sweatpants, a tank top, some underwear, and a bra. she got dressed in her bathroom.

when she was done getting ready, she went to go sit on the couch with vinnie. 

"good morning." he says as she sits down. 

"good morning." she says. she gets a sudden pain in her head. "i hate hangovers."

"speaking of hangovers," he says as he gets up and goes into the fridge taking something out. "i got you this smoothie." he goes back to the couch and gives it to her smiling. she smiles back taking a sip of the smoothie. "when i have hangovers this is the best one to get."

"thank you." she says. her heart flutters at the fact that he went to go get her this. evan would never do stuff like this for her. though he was right. he was her first love.

"of course." he says. "i wanted to ask you something."

"shoot." she says taking another sip of her smoothie.

"so, my birthdays coming up and anthony and avani insisted on throwing me a party. my parents are gonna be there and they really wanted to me you-"

"wait, you told your parents about me?" she says smirking.

"duh." he says. "also stop looking at me like that." she giggles a little. "would you, jade laylani lincoln, do me the honors of coming to my birthday party?"

"duh." she says smiling while putting her smoothie down. as she was about to kiss him, she heard her phone ring from her room. she groans before going to get it. it was a group facetime call with sav and dev. 

"hey." dev says as jay answers the phone.

"i'm in the middle of something." jay says. 

"oh..." sav says in a seductive tone. 

"not like that." 

"mhm." dev says. "me and sav are going out tomorrow, you wanna come? girl only."

"i'm down." jay says. 

"wait actually?" dev says.

"yes."

"i'm surprised." sav says. jay rolls her eyes.

"where are we going?" jay asks. 

"we're going to the mall." sav says.

"okay. i'm down." jay replies

"great! we'll text you tmr." sav says.

"okay bye. i love you guys." jay says. 

"love you too." dev says. 

"love you!" sav says.

jay hangs up and throws her phone onto her bed. she goes back into the living room and sits back down next to vinnie and cuddles into him. 

"who was that?" vinnie asks.

"vanny and dev. they want me to go to the mall with them."

"you gonna go."