𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆... - 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

JAY, dev, and sav come into sav's apartment after a long night around the city.

hours prior, they had decided to go out like they did a few weeks ago and eat, shop, and see a movie.

vinnie was with his younger brother who was in city for a week.

jay and vinnie's brother haven't met yet but they are soon.

the reason why jay and dev were at sav's house was because they were getting ready for their road trip. well, sav was. jay and dev had already packed.

"okay, i'll only take like 20 minutes." sav says as the other to girls sit on her bed, on their phones.

"you're all good. we can leave at 9." dev says.

"i'm so excited! malibu is gonna be the bomb dot com." sav says. 

"um, sav. the only person that still says the bomb dot com is my mom." jay says.

"fuck you." sav says continuing to pack.

after sav finished packing, they left on their two-hour road trip to malibu. since it was last minute, sav had to quickly book a hotel room for them but since they were going to be out all night, none of them were worried. 

when they got to the hotel (which was around 10-11 pm), they quickly checked in and went to get dressed for the party they were going to. 

(gonna show the outfits cause i want to)

- jade's outfit -

- devon's outfit -

- devon's outfit -

- savannah's outfit -