Wasted True Potential

Narrator pov

The sene start off as Zane sleeping in bed until hear a thudding sound that wake him up. he got up and open the door as he going to check it out what making the thudding sound. he gasps as he look at the door. it was starting to show a light. he got closer and said.

Zane: :Who is it?: he asked.

the door starting to bust open it. it reveal a serpentine standing in front of Zane.

Zane: "Who are you? What do you want?" he asked again. 

The serpentine pull out a staff and said.

Serpentine: "Revenge!" she yelled as she used he staff to blast Zane.

It went all white. as Zane saw a full of snake army marching and saw a giant snake. Then next, he saw like a strange castle that been cover in ice. then saw someone sitting wearing an armor and a staff. it went back to the snakes army still marching making people scream in fear.

Zane: "No, no." he said as he still continues watch the army marching.

Then the next sene show a dragon flying. the dragon roars and flying to the village. the dragon breath ice which make the village frozen. Then saw his friends frozen also but also saw a another serpentine with them until.

Jay: "Zane. Wake up, Zane. Cole's about to beat your high score." he said.

Zane wake up from the dream or vision as he gasping what he saw as he turn to Jay

Zane: "Jay. I just had a terrible nightmare." he said 

Jay: "Oh I'm afraid it's not a dream, Zane. It's real. Cole's about to beat your high score!" he said.

Zane: "Not that. I had a nightmare something terrible's going to happen. There was an evil Serpent with a weapon, and it zapped me with it, and there was an ice castle, another Serpent with you guys, and a dragon, and...

he was cut off by Jay shushes him.

Jay: "Relax, Zane. It was just a dream." he said.

Zane: "It was a vision."

Jay: "Zane, when was the last time one of your visions actually came true?" he asked.

Zane: "All of my visions have come true." he said with a serious look.

Jay: "Uh, like which?" he asked.

Zane: "Like the vision about the Titanium Dragon, and the vision before that, about the Green Ninja, and the time before that, about the--

Jay cut him off again.

Jay: "Okay, Okay, but this is different. Now, seriously, Cole's about to beat your Lava Zombie score, and I don't wanna miss it. So come on." he said.

Zane start walking but had a worry look about his vision.

The sene changed as the others are watching Cole's playing video game.

Lloyd: "Get the guy on the left." he said.

Cole still playing the game as he is almost done 

Kai: "Cole, you're on fire!" he said.

Cole killed the last one in the game.

Nya: "Whoo-hoo! You did it" she said.

Everyone cheer at him 

Kai: "That was awesome!" he said.

Cole: "Whoo-hoo! Lava Zombie king." he said.

Jay and Zane open the door as they saw the others are cheering.