Harem update

(Author note: sorry I'm out of this book for a long time but I'm back making this. Before I start the new chapters. I add some harem that are Oc and some are characters that going to be in when I make some updates. I want to thank to people who brought some harem ideas that going I be in the story. And the Oc have their roles. Now let introduce the Oc.

Harem

Shelly

(Author note: "This Oc belong to Shelly-P-chumsworth I want to thank for getting an Oc idea)

Shelly-P-chumsworth I want to thank for getting an Oc idea)

Kind: Serpentine

Element master: none

Powers/Abilities

Turn herself into invisible.

And hypothesize

Story

She was a a great friend to Scales ever since the whole army of serpentine stay underground. She is a great fighter and skilled serpent.

Nice Aspheera

(Author note: this Oc belong to NiceAspheera02 I want to thank for the Oc idea

(Author note: this Oc belong to NiceAspheera02 I want to thank for the Oc idea.)

Elementmaster: None

Powers/Abilities

Spinjitzu

Her staff

Sorcery magic

She have like a lot similarities powers like Aspheera.

Story

She was Aspheera sister. She was on her side ever since Aspheera and her got lock up. She was teach Spinjitzu ever since she and her were young and meet Wu and Garmadon.

That is it for the harem for now. I will make some more updates if I figure out or get idea from you guys who is going to be in the harem and I hope you guys enjoy the story because I'm back making this so can't wait for writing on this chapter.