A Rocky Start

Narrator pov

The scene start at the monastery until change where everyone was packing things for the trip. Everyone was running with suitcase.

Cole: "Has everyone seen my sunscreen?" he asked.

Kai: "No!" he said.

Lloyd: "Where's my sword?" he asked.

Y/N: "And where isss my Bow and Arrow?" he said.

everyone continue to run to pack. Jay was hold a cooler as he running. Nya came in and asked.

Nya: "Are you bringing sneakers or boots?" she asked.

Zane: "Sneakers!" he said as he ran passed her and holding his Shurikens.

Kai: "Boots!" he said as he passed her.

Nya was went conflict look as she stare at him. Kai was smile at her but bump to Lloyd as they scream. Lloyd began to noticed was Kai holding.

Lloyd: "Hew, is that my Starfarer comic?" he asked.

Kai: "You lent it to me, remember?" he asked.

Lloyd: "Like a year ago!" he said.

Kai: "Ugh. Take it." he said as he pass the comic to him.

The scene change as zane was carrying some stuff on the trip but saw Cole and said.

Zane: "You're not bringing that are you?" he asked.

Cole: "My soda-guzzler? You bet." he said as he smile.

Zane: "I thought we were only supposed to pack essential items." he said

Y/N came along to the conversation and said.

Y/N: "Yeah I don't understand why issss that esssential? maybe pack something elssse that esssential to the trip?" he asked.

Cole: "This is essential. How am I supposed to quest and stay hydrated at the same time, Zane and Y/N?" he said as he drink and walking away.

The chicken pop out with a neck pillow. Jay came out of the room with a box and asked.

Jay: "Anyone have room for my travel pillow?" he asked.

all except Jay: "No!" they said at the same time.

Then the chicken pop in the neck pillow as Jay give away from the chicken.

The scene change that they are outside with a lot of stuff have been packed as Lloyd sigh and said.

Lloyd: "That's the last of it." he said.

Master Wu: "What is the meaning of this?" he asked.

Pixal join Wu what is happening.

Lloyd: "We're off on our quest. Remember? To hone our ninja skills." he said.

Y/N: "You mean. Yoursss ninja skillsss?" he asked.

Master Wu: "How long are you going for?" he asked.

Jay: "I don't know. Day or two?" he asked about the days.

Cole: "It's like you always say, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." he said.

Y/N: "I am pretty ssure Massster Wu never ssaid that." he said.

Master Wu: "I never said that." he said.

Jay pop up close to his face made Master Wu eyes wide as he back away a little.

Jay: "Ha! And you say we never listen." he said.