Questing for Quests

Narrator pov

The sene start off as Master Wu taking a meditating. Lloyd open the door as he walk in and said.

Lloyd: "Master?" he said.

There were no response from Master Wu as he still taking meditating.

Lloyd: "Is it okay to speak? I don't wanna interrupt if you're meditating." he said.

Theirs  still no response from Master Wu as he still meditating.

Lloyd: "You're meditating. I'll wait." he said.

He was standing for few seconds and decided to join him. He had his one eye open and the others are close. He inhales and exhale as he shut there eyes as Master Wu still meditating. Lloyd was getting up but hit the incense by accident and try not to make it fall. Master Wu open his eyes a as he continued to meditate but had a disturbing look on his face. Lloyd success keep it from falling and continue to meditate. he was starting to coughs few times. It made Master Wu open his eyes and said.

Master Wu: "What, Lloyd?" he asked.

Lloyd: "Me and the guys decided we're going on a quest." he said.

As he staring in get up.

Lloyd: "To get back in shape and home our ninja skills." he said.

Master Wu: "Good" he responded.

Lloyd: "Yeah, except, um... The thing is...  We can't think of a quest. We were hoping you had a quest tip."

Master Wu: "Quest tip?" he asked.

Lloyd: "Suggestion. Idea. For a quest." he said.

Master Wu: "Have you become so lazy you can't even find something to do in your own?" he asked.

Master Wu got and fast and said.

Master Wu: "Don't come to me for a quest tip! Go out and find a quest! Adventure does not come to the idle, it comes to those who seek it. So seek." he said.

Lloyd: "Right! Oh, Okay. We'll seek" he said as he close the doors.

Not only he close it but make some the shelves fall out. And Master Wu sigh at that.

The sene change as The Ninjas and Y/N are fighting. They all stop as Lloyd come in with a news. and Lloyd saw Cole on the floor and said.

Cole: "How'd it go?" he said.

Lloyd: "He's in, uh, a mood." he responded.

Jay: "Did he give you a quest tip?" he asked.

Lloyd: "No, he said we have to figure it out on our own." he said.

Kai: "I've been thinking about it for five minutes! I'm tapped out!" he said.

Jay: "Maybe we need a change of scenery. Sometimes, ideas come to you better if you change your surroundings." he said.

Y/N: "Like what exactly?" he asked.

the sene change to the bell but now a hot tub as Jay said.

Jay: "Nope. Still nothing." he said.

Kai: "We need a villain." he said.

they all look at Y/N and he said.

Y/N: "Oh no. Don't you think about me being the Villain because I'm a Ssssnake!"  he said.

Lloyd: "True but we still going to keep an eye on you." he said

Y/N: "Okay but can we go to the next villain on the lisssst." he said.