a f t e r m a t h

0 7 .   1 6 .   2 2

hello, mates!

so a little story before i close this book; i was on a hiatus forever, then i went and unpublished my on going books, just to shut down completely bcs writing no longer fascinated me. i even found myself becoming less and less interested in reading—i no longer found any inspiration in neither reading nor writing.

until i dont know how or why, i started this book and things started to fall back into their rightful tempo. i started to continue my unfinished books along with this. this book means a lot to me, particularly, this is the first ever lisrene/hyunlis ff ive ever written and as big and as exaggerated as it sounds, this book found me.

so thank you, for every one of you who shares this one with me; with your appreciation, comments, and simply for sticking around. i enjoy sharing this one ride with you and i hope we can share more in the future.

as ive probably said before, this might or might not be the only lisrene/hyunlis ff ill ever write, but i think i wont mind if someday in the future, i try to write another.

thank you for reading this till the end of the line.

i'll see you around.

that's all for now, cheers, mates! xx    -    b o x x y

—— shutting down ——