Anushka48

"Make sure there's no buzz at the entrance. If so, one of us can take the next flight early tomorrow morning." Prabhas instructed his assistant over their phone call. He rolled down the window allowing the city lights and cool breeze to ease his nerves.
Unfortunately, the paparazzi couldn't be avoided. They fled towards the star who stepped down the car trying to cover his identity in vain. His mighty, muscular build and dapper, black track-suit caught everyone's attention, though the cap and mask hid his face. The bouncers had to barge in to prevent him from getting mobbed.

He hurried inside instantly updating his status to the team.
"I'd suggest you guys depart tomorrow."

"Cross verified with the staff ra but tickets are limited even for business class due to government protocols. It's nearly impossible to alter the plan now. Besides, we're not sure about the lockdown in Mumbai. I can drop in by next week with the director." Pramod assured.

-•-•--•-•-

"Madam, please see here!"
Anushka Shetty blazed in avoiding the cameras.
"Ma'am, Prabhas Garu was here a few hours ago. Are you traveling together?" One of them abruptly shouted.
"Damn, what a stupid question. Which flight waits for three hours?" she mentally chided.
-•-•--•-•-

"Thanks!" Anushka chimed comfortably crisscrossing her legs on the soft couch grabbing a pillow while he handed her a large mug.
"Mm, Pupsu this is much better than the coffee you made last time."

"Coffee ayte cheyali ga. I can't ask the cook to fly to Bombay for that." Prabhas settled close to her chuckling and stretching his arm on the sofa top.
"Hey, did you use that new bathing liquid we purchased in Europe?" He inhaled the dreamy, vanilla-cinnamon fragrance.

"Yeah, do you remember?" Anushka looked baffled.

"You were so mesmerized by the scent that you just bought a whole box."

"No! You did! And it took me days to distribute the extras."

Prabhas scratched his head "Well.. at least you had something to gift everyone after returning. Speaking of which, we have something for you."

"We?"

"Consider it an early birthday present."

Sweety waited with curious eyes. Prabhas was a man of surprises and spontaneity, no doubt, but what was it that he is so excited over? He handed her his cellphone that displayed a text conversation about a new movie with his friend, Vamsi.

"Did you like it?"

Prabhas revealed the storyline in brief, "I loved it. I don't know why. It's just my intuition saying this'll work like Bhaagamathie. It's a diverse concept, unlike the stories we've been hearing nowadays anpinchindi."

"Then I say yes, sir!"

"Without even reading the script?" He smiled pulling her by to lay on his chest and thoughtfully said, "No matter what we think I want you to zero down on what's best. Pramod's coming down next week with the director for script narration."

"You have planned quite well, haven't you? How was I oblivious to this?"

"Actually, we intended to keep it a surprise but I couldn't hold back. Your opinion is important."

'There's not a person I know who's more sensible and sensitive than Pupsu.'

Similar circumstances from the earlier days flashed in Anushka's mind. The day Prabhas came to her with the script of Mirchi explaining how crucial it was for him and his friends as their novel venture. Also, the time he sat her down to disintegrate the story of Baahubali. The manner in which he 'prepared' (as he termed in an interview) her for the character of Devasena as Mahendra's mother, evidently not wanting her to miss a chance in the magnum opus. He trusted her immensely and on top of everything wished to see her soaring heights always and forever.