The Undisclosed Guest

Anushka took a deep breath. She had arrived at the most awaited milestone of her career, her 50th movie. Unparalleled successes, superior characters, undisputed fanbase, peerless stature, and genuine love from each and every person around her. This was a bird's eye view of her journey since her cinema industry debut. She was on her way to her film's pre-release/press event. A film close to her heart for many reasons. Predominantly because the producers of the movie were Gopikrishna Productions and UV Creations, her home banners. She was nervous, again, about several things including the result of the movie, and questions the media were to pose. The event was unfortunately confined to limited guests, panels, and fans within Ramoji Film City. Everyone predicted it would at least be as grandeur as UV's other release functions if not extravagant, knowing the kind of person Sweety is. Despite the condition, thousands of fans congregated outside the gates of the venue before the program commenced. On request of the producers, the authority set up two huge LED screens for the same. Such was the acclaim she had earned over the years.

"Don't stress yourself, bangaram." Anushka jolted breaking out from the chain of thoughts as Prabhas gently caressed her knee.

"No, I'm fine. Just the usual fear. You know, no?" She tightly encircled the actor's arm, lying on his shoulder while he rested his head on hers.

He seemed prepared for the frenzy that would arise in a few minutes at their first event together, officially as a couple. It was extremely special, more like an intimate gathering in public, since both the producers were his family. Her parents and two brothers from Bengaluru had already joined the celebration.

Along with the audience, the media was excited to finally be able to capture the endearing couple in one frame which would skyrocket their TRP. The rumors, however, too gained a major source of view all these years. They sprinted towards the swanky, orange Lambhorgani that halted at the entrance. Bahubali stepped down first rolling up the sleeves of his classy grey shirt. Their staff assisted Sweety who eventually stood next to her partner. They complimented each other ideally with her dressed in an ash-grey salwar. Prabhas protectively wrapped his arm around her while she placed her hand on his chest for support while bustling through the crowd. Pramod, Vamsi, Prabhas' personal assistant, and a few of UV's members escorted them forming a human chain, constantly warning the people to avoid flashes and pushing.

Seated in the front row were the movie's director, cinematographer, producer Mr.Krishnam Raju with his entire family, Anushka's family, directors Puri Jagganath, V Vinayak, and Rajamouli with his whole family. Anushka and Prabhas hugged their dearest ones exchanging pleasantries. The cameras focused on Prabhas who was for the first time seen touching the feet of his parents-in-law and conversing with Sweety's brothers. The event was streaming live on television news channels and YouTube much to fans' delight with popular anchor, Suma Kanakala, hosting it.

The host cordially greeted the cinema team, relatives, and friends who had graced the event.

"Yencha Ullar,  Prafulla garu and Vittal garu?"  Sweety's parents laughed meekly nodding, so did the rest of the family.

"Nen evannani adigara? Sweety garu intlo Tulu matladtarandi. Dantlo ela unnaru ani adiganu. Am I correct Sweety?" Anushka giggled signaling a thumbs up at Suma. "A very warm welcome to Anushka garu's parents and brothers," she continued.

"Finally, mana Billa, Mirchi, Bahubali janta Prabhas and Anushka garini manaspoortiga ahvanam chestunnanu. I'm not exaggerating andi, the whole world was eagerly waiting to see you together like this. You have not only the most adored on-screen chemistry in the country but are also the most loved individuals ani cheppali. Many many congratulations and once again happy married life andi." The gathered audience could see the screen on which Prabhas and Anushka smiled bobbing their heads They went crazy applauding, cheering and chanting the regular 'Start Star Rebel Star' and 'Jai Jai Sweety'. Some even shouted 'Pranushka, we love you!'.