Italy.. Beach.. Or Somewhere

Prabhas heaved a sigh of contentment gazing at his lady-love, as the twilight traced her gorgeous facial features. She seemed at peace, without any worries, and laid back unlike the past few days.

"For just the two of us?"

"Why would I voluntarily invite disturbance?" Prabhas swiftly held the flabbergasted actress' waist, lovingly drawing patterns on her cheek and shoulder with his pointy nose.

He had secretly rented a lavish villa adjoining a magnanimous private beach on a secluded Italian coastal town. Following his birthday on the sets of his movie he wished to stay back, of course guarded by his security and personal staff, to celebrate another special day. Anushka was mindblown witnessing the place they would spend their week at, though they arrived in the late hours of midnight wrapping up the shoot.

Pulling her closer to his bare chest, he gently cradled her while cocooning themselves comfortably in soft, silk sheets for some time until it was nearly the break of dawn.

"Pupsu, aren't you asleep?" she mumbled snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Mhmm. I was watching my Sleeping Beauty." He sensed her smile creeping up against his skin. "Now wake up. There's something we've gotta see."

"Mmmm"

"You wouldn't regret it, Sweetu. Hurry."

She groaned lethargically slipping into a knee-length, cotton night-gown and switched off the lights and air conditioner.

"I'm sure you'll need this," he said wrapping a woolen shawl around her.

"But you're in your shorts and vest."

"You can keep me warm," he winked at her before padding to the villa's sandy porch.

"Oh my goodness!" Sweety exclaimed in awe of the mind-boggling landscape in front of her.

The Horizon was a pale shade of violet, above which the fluffy clouds, as white as pearl, spread across splashes of pink and orange hues reflecting on the vast waters of the tantalizing Mediterranean Sea

A paradise or a dream, it was beyond all their whole imagination.

Prabhas entwined his fingers with Sweety's walking to the seafront barefoot without averting his sight from the mesmerising beauty, his beloved. The Sun started to rise colouring the sky with tinges of tangerine and yellow turning the water under their feet warmer and soothing. The sound of gushing waves, rustling leaves, and chirping birds engulfed the situation until Anushka felt Prabhas' finger tips against her temple pushing tendrils of her messy hair behind her ear. The couple decided to take a romantic stroll across the shore discussing their love for nature. Sweety stepped on the footprints Darling left behind, like a kid. The child inside her emerged oh-so-quickly in his presence and he was proud of the fact that he could bring out every aspect of her personality.