Everyone's Darling

Prabhas yawned loudly, grabbing the attention of his friends and staff for the seventh time in a row.
His assistant rushed in with the second cup of steaming, hot coffee while Pramod shook his head going through the daily schedule.
It was an early morning at the office of UV Creations and their hero was simply not in the zone.

"Pramodu, why do you fix urgent appointments in the morning ra? We could've asked them to come after our vacation." Prabhas almost whined.

"Why don't you just get done with this movie once and for all instead of procrastinating? Wouldn't have to worry about returning soon. That's what we always do."

"I understand but.. ahh.. it's different now. I'm tired of promotions. Probably age is getting the best of me," he laughed.

Pramod wanted to say something but held back and got to work.

The assistant ran in again, this time with a grin on his face. The office was echoing with shouts and whistles.

"Okay, are they here? Tell them we can only provide them a fifteen minutes footage. I'm exhausted."

"Annayya, actually it's not just the media."

Everyone's eyes shot up towards the new guests at their door. Prabhas sprang from his seat followed by Bhaskar, Pramod and Vamsi.

"Hey! Look who's here!" the producers exclaimed excitedly.

"Hi!" Sweety replied with equal excitement. She was just back from her not-so-short stay with her parents at Bengaluru.
"Can sir stay here until we leave?" she referred to the adorable, little human in her arms. "Hi babai." she giggled waving the baby's tiny hand.

Vamsi snatched the cutie in no time and there he went, busy being admired by his uncles and others in the house.

Prabhas chuckled, his arms entangled around his wife's body.
"What a surprise!" He kissed her on the cheek getting a passionate one in return. "I missed you guys like never!"

"Amma and Appa wouldn't have let us go if not for our vacation. They wanted you to come over for the upcoming festival." Anushka set her handbag aside still holding her husband tight. Meanwhile , her assistant brought in their champ's powder bag.

"Pupsu, your Amma wants me to help her with a couple of arrangements at home before leaving. Also, we haven't packed yet. So, can you take care of the baby for today? Like until we leave?"

"Sweetu! Eedtho pani cheyyala? Ammo! I have interviews and a script narration."

"I know but.."

"Okay, let's give it a try. He gets along with everyone. Asalu na koduku kada."

Sweety rolled her eyes smiling at him. "Yes yes, your son is everyone's darling already. But let me warn you, he's not that always. Don't forget to feed him his milk, change his nappies and most importantly keep him engaged. You know how he hates being unnoticed."

"Yeah yeah. By the way, did you get papped? We could hear the media outside." They settled on a couch clinging to each other. One of the staffs entered with coffee cups again.

"Don't get me started. It took the driver twenty minutes to get from the street crossing through the entrance gate. And guess what? Sir was enjoying the camera-flashes and hoots. I was astounded! He stood on my lap clapping and gurgling."