Prolauge

3rd person's pov

It was in the middle of a night, a parasite who was controlling a man was on it's way to a dark alley. He sat there looking at the sky. But a few minutes later a girl walked into the parasite's alley. The parasite wondered. What is she doing here? Why is she here? The girl just walked past cause she never thought that she would encounter a stranger sitting on a dark grey floor. She looked at him, curiously until the parasite growled at her. He never thought that some one would go to a place like this cause the place was really less-known. After the parasite growled, the girl was a bit surprised. The parasite then walked away, He walked swaying his hand with a cutter knife on his hand. He then put in in his pocket and the girl just watched till he walked away and sighed in relief. She was a bit scared but not that much. She never knew that it was the beginning of her encounter of him, and the beginning of this friendship story.

(Hoah! So to tell you something, well so uh, I just called the characters in the story a man, a girl, and a parasite. So well the prolauge can be really like this so uh, you will know who the girl is and who the boy is in something like the future lmao)