part four, a game at the park

Brightside was sitting at the park. He promised a friend that he would meet her at the park and talk. Then the friend walked to him.

Ruby - Oh, didn't expect you to come this fast.

Brightside - What, got problems?

Ruby - No, not at all.

Brightside - Well by the way, why did you call me.

Ruby - Well for no reason, like, just want to talk to you.

Brightside - Huh, really. Then.

Silence. They talked about nothing. 10 minutes past. Still silence. Well until, well Whitty went past.

Whitty - Hey, uh, who are you waiting...?

Brightside - No one. Just waiting for the right timing to talk.

Whitty - ...Wait, what?.... Just wait there. I'll just bring some one here.

A few minutes later, Whitty came with Carol. Carol walked toward the bench and sat there.

Carol - Hey, um, you're a bit quiet, you know.

Brightside - So what.

Carol - Why don't we talk to each other, like um, hm. Oh, I know! How about having some time to know each other! Like in a game of truth or dare!

Brightside - Seriously, truth or dare?

Ruby - Uh, sure?

Carol - 'K, I'll start! Man wearing a mask?

Brightside - Brightside.

Carol - Truth or dare, Brightside?

Brightside - Truth?

Carol - Do you like ice cream, or else, electric shock.

Brightside - Fine. Maybe yes?

Carol - Okay, you next!

Ruby - Uh, Carol?

Carol - Yea?

Ruby - Truth or dare?

Carol - Dare!

Carol's eyes twinkled as she said the word "Dare".

Ruby - I dare you to tell me about top 5 reasons why you asked us this game.

Carol - 1, Whitty asked me. 2 - I was bored. 3 - I wanted to. 4 - to break silence. 5 - to make sure we know eachother better.

Ruby - Well, okay?

Brightside - Can I go home?

Carol - No no no! You should stay at this friendship club U^U.

Brightside - F***.

Carol - Language, and also, it's your turn to ask.

Brightside - So, Carol, tr...

Carol - Don't ask me, like every one should get a equal t....

Brightside - Well, then I'm out. Not interested.

Meanwhile in his mind, the real Brightside was looking in a television. He changed the channel to watch another black screen. brightside turned the TV on.

Meanwhile with the parasite, he wanted to watch TV at home. He opened the door, walked in, locked the door, and watched television. But a few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. And when he opened it, he was surprised to watch 3 people beyond the door. Ruby, Carol, and Whitty.

(Yo yo yo! Well this story is really Sh** short! Hwoa! Girl, I think I'm gonna like this story! Yea, I kinda am enjoying this, Wee!)