part six, slight

???? pov

I was looking through the screen and smiled. After an hour, someone opened the door.

???? - So, what do you want?

????? - Uhh, Aphy?

Aphy - Oh, Liane.

Liane - Just be ready. It's almost time.

Aphy - But I don't think he is.

Liane - Just prepare.

Aphy - But, fine. Just go away.

Liane walked away and closed the door. A sound of 3 people chattering was heard behind the door. One sounded like Liane, the other sounded like Liane's adopted child, Reviz, and the third one sounded like Liane's roomate, Peter. They were chatting for 3 minutes and went home. While that, I was dressing up. I wore my hoodie, wrapped the bandage around my eyes and arms, took some stuff with me and went straight to the place. Looks like he won't come. But a few minutes later, he came. He was looking annoyed. It looked like he wanted to go home. But I just held his hand tight. I just looked into his eyes and slightly smiled. He looked really frustrated. But how could I see he was frustrated if he was wearing a mask? Well, I literally don't care. All I care about is just some relaxing time alone. A few minutes later, of course the time passed by while chattering, a bomb head, well whitty, and carol went by.

Aphy - So, your whitty, and your Carol, right?

Whitty - How do you know our names?

Aphy - Just through internet ofcourse.

Carol - Okay.

Aphy - Wanna join this talk?

Brightside - NO.

Carol - It would be nice.

The talk went on for hours. Brightside looked unpleasent. He just stood up and walked away.