Part one, the unexpected re-encounter

3rd person's pov

Down the other dark alley from the prolauge, Victor brightside, the man who has a brain parasite, was sitting in an alley. He was still looking at the sky probably waiting for him to sleep. He thought of his old times. Parents fighting over his shoulder, with a television being the only thing he relies on. Now, he is sitting in an alley watching the sky. It started to rain. Brightside looked at his hand as he felt pain and sighed, he realized that he accidentally stabbed his left hand with his cutter knife. covered his hand with his other hand which he didn't get hurt, looking at the sky. He stood up.

Meanwhile in the mind world, the real Victor Brightside's eyes were stuck at a television. He took a deep  breath. He never knew that the channel he is watching would be boring. He lyed down, closed his eyes and fell asleep. The parasite also fell asleep by accident.

A few hours later, when the parasite woke up, he noticed that the rain stopped, and he felt a bandage on his hand. He thought that it was his girlfriend, Patchwork. He just looked at his hand and headed straight to home.

And on the next day, Brightside stood up. He walked to an alley, trying to find someone who will be an innocent victim. Brightside found a boy and a girl (the boy and the girl were not coming from the same place), the girl is the one who he met in the prolauge. He thought that she would be a witness if he killed the boy first, and if he killed the girl first, the boy would be the witness. Brightside thought for a moment. He then killed the boy who was nearer to him first and then he ran toward the girl with the knife he was holding.

The girl - W....Wait, why are you, trying to kill me? Like there is no reason, right?

The girl's voice stuttered a bit.

Brightside - Do you think that I kill for a reason? Then the answer is NO. I don't have any reasons, you see.

The girl - But wh....

The girl cut off herself as she saw the boy who was dead. Brightside turned his head to the side of the dead boy. He just smiled.

Brightside - Do you see him?

The girl nodded his head.

Brightside - Good, cause that boy is showing your future. Haha, how interesting, right?

The girl looked at the knife. Brightside looked at the girl. They looked at each other's eyes. The girl took a deep breath and took off his mask. She looked at Brightside's grey eyes. The girl frowned for no reason. Brightside held up his middle finger and showed it to her. The girl slapped him hard. Brightside touched his face. Brightside was mad. He never thought that the girl he wanted to kill just slapped him. Brightside looked at his left hand. If he could use his left hand, then he would be able to choke her with both of his hands, but he somehow couldn't move his middle finger and his fourth finger on left hand. By the way, the girl looked at Brightside's hand. She looked curious.

The girl - So you were the one who was sleeping on the alley with a bandage on the alley?

Brightside - Well I guess, did you see who put the bandage on my hand?

The girl - Well, yea a Frankenstein-like cat girl put it on your hand.

Brightside soon thought that it was Patchwork. He smiled at the bandage and looked at a wall. The girl thought that it was a chance. She ran away and never came back. When brightside looked back toward the girl, she was gone. Brightside was really furious. Now he has a witness, which he didn't kill. F***! Now she will call the police! Brightside thought. He ran out of the alley,  then ran straight to his home.

(Well that's it for this chapter. Well if you want more, then wait for another chapter)