part five, Chat

Brightside sighed. Whitty just stared at brightside. He just looked at the ceiling.

Whitty - Well, I would appreciate it if we had a little chat.

Whitty rolled his eyes.

Brightside - Get out.

Whitty - No.

Brightside - Get out.

Whitty - No.

Brightside - Get out.

Whitty - No.

Brightside - Get out.

Whitty - No.

Brightside - Get out.

Whitty - No.

Brightside - Get out.

Whitty - No. Like you don't want to talk for a sec?

Brightside - fine. Just a few words. But only you.

Whitty - Then, write the questions you want to ask and put it on my hand.

The other 2 outside quickly wrote questions.

Whitty - Okay, first, why don't you want to talk to them?

Brightside - Wait, how many questions do you exactly have?!

Whitty - Um, 1,2,3,4, .......30,31,32, .......83,84,85, .......... 109,110, Well,  I guess 200?

Brightside - Oh, bulls***. And, for the first one, I don't want to talk to them.

Whitty - Second, why did you go away while the game?

Brightside - I didn't want to play truth or dare. Like it's kinda boring just sitting in there asking questions, answering them, or doing anything other people order you.

Whittty - Okay, then.

(just pretend that they talked a lot about the rest of the questions like I don't want to think about the rest.)

Whitty - Oh, FINALLY! The last two pieces of paper!

Brightside - Finally...

Brightside sounded very exhausted due to the 214 questions, while Whitty sighed in relief.

Brightside - What does the paper say?

Whitty - Meet me at the park? Wait, I don't remember this paper being passed.

Brightside looked at the paper. It was deep green with white letters on it. It was weird cause the paper the girls were using was pure white and they didn't seem to have a white pen. Brightside just sighed. He looked at the paper and tore it into pieces. Whitty looked at him and made a frown. He pointed at the floor as if he was asking what he have done to the paper. Brightside just went toward the television and turned it on. He looked at the television screen which a soap opera about a man, his wife, and his friend with his not-born child. Brightside just stared at the screen. Whitty looked at Brightside and sighed in stress. He left the door with the very last piece of paper next to him.

Meanwhile, there was a girl sitting behind a computer. Her skyblue hair covered one of the eye just leaving it a single hole to see. She seemed to have no eyes with a red glow. She wore a brown hoodie and jeans. She looked over brightside and the soap opera.

???? - Well, see you then. hehe.