2 - First day?

As Miss Dyer slowly walked threw door to door waking everyone up, I still felt as tired as I could be, and soon Emily got to my door.

"Time to walk up! First day and you need to introduce yourself to everyone!"

As soon as she said that she ran out to the next door, and I would just get up from my bed, put my hat on, and exit my room to the 1st floor, so I could have an introduction I guess.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
As soon as I got down there, there was a big table in the middle of the room, and it felt like all eyes from that table where on me and it was kind of scary, but it's whatever.

Soon Miss Dyer walked down with the last remaining people and would soon walk over to me, who was standing for some odd reason.

"Hello fellow people if this manor! Last night we have gotten a new person join us! Now you introduce yourself!"

As Miss Dyer went to take a seat I was left standing with all eyes on me.

"Hello people, I'm Norton Campbell, I guess that's all."

After just saying my name I would just sit down closes to the only person I know so far, Emily.

Soon enough someone spoke to me, someone with what looks to be a magician hat on, werid am I right.

"So then, you must know everything already Sir Campbell?"

"Oh, yes I know what's going on with the games and such."

"Ah, good, at least someone told you before you were just forced into a match with no idea what was going on. By the way, my name is Servais."

"Yeah, Miss Dyer must be very smart then."

After saying that I chuckled alittle, but sooner on, I saw a man all the way down the table with a green hoodie, just what looks to be giving me a death glare, rude much. I thought to myself as going back to talking to the friendly people.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Soon enough, I was in a match.

I was with Emily, a woman with red hair, which was in braids, and that guy with the green hoodie again.

When we got in it looked like an abandoned asylum, and as I walked around I didn't know what to do, I was pretty much lost, until I unfortunately found the Green Hooded guy, and our first conversation wasn't the best.

"Hey! You! Can you tell me where I'm supposed to go?"

I yelled to the guy, but he seemed to be ignoring me, so I repeated myself.

"Hey! Can you please help m-"

"Find your own way around the damn place."

I was shocked when he said that, for such a short looking dude, his voice was really deep, but again he was being a jerk, so I just left.

Soon enough I found Emily and she explained to me ciphers since she forgot that in her explanation, and soon we competed them all, and soon the priestess woman got.."chaired"?, but the hooded guy saved her, and me and Emily left the place back to the manor.