3 - Trying to bond.

As soon as me and Emily got back to the manor, the priestess and the hooded man got back, and Emily took the priest to the nursing area, to just see if she's okay.

So it was just me and the man.

"So, what's your name."

I asked him that, breaking our akward silence.

"Im Naib Subedar."

After that guy said that he just left!! What a JERK! Calm down Norton..as soon as he left so did I as well. I just went to my room a flopped down onto my bed already somehow exhausted, good thing I only have 3 matches a day, one in the morning, on in the afternoon, and one at night, and I get a lot of free time in between.

I soon learned that the room that had the door with the hole was none other than Naib the jerk room. To be honest I think the name "Naib the jerk" is fun to me- but anyways, soon enough I passed out onto my bed soon after, with my hat covering my face.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
As soon as I woke up from my nice nap, I noticed the time..8:27?! I missed both of my matches! FUCKK!!! As I panicked I soon realized that it was super quiet on the 3rd floor...was everyone in a match for some reason? No way. I walked out of my room to go down the stairs, and noticed everyone at that table again, and they where eating food, so I guess it's dinner time? Soon enough, Emily saw me.

"There you are sleepy guy! Cmon, dinner is almost ready."

"Oh, alright then."

I said, confused on why she didn't probably ask "Oh why weren't you in any of your other matchs todayyyyyy blah blah blahhhhh". I would sit down soon after saying that, and soon enough the food came out, its was just some steak with vegetables and mash potatoes, nothing much, but I was STARVING. I ate that up like nothing. And I soon stood up to put my plate into the sink to wash off, and as soon I get up and walk to the sink..you know who also gets up and walks over to the sink??? NAIB. Geez, it's like he's following me or something, but im nice, so I try to talk..again.

"So..did you think the food was good?"

"Yeah. Dyer is the best, and only cook, so I've grown to like her cooking."

"Nice to know."

And lastly, more akward silence.

Soon enough I finish washing my plate and go to my room to just get some more sleep. I am still tired.

This night I got sleep yes, but I still question, why is that naib guy so stubborn. I mean, I didn't do anything exept enter in one night! It's like I suddenly started to throw his family out a window, now thats a good reason to hate me.