Chapter 1 - old friends

Takemichi's POV

  ...........  "huh where am I?" 

                       I looked around trying to figure out where was I. It was quite difficult to see because the only source of light was the moonlight that was coming through the open window. I turned the lamp on which was residing on the stand near the bed which I was laying on.

                     Just as I turned on the light I found myself in a very familiar room. My own room. I was relieved to know that whatever happened previously wasn't just a dream or my imagination.

                    But now the question was how much years I'm into the past? I tried to get out of my bed quickly only to realise that I can't move that much. Panicking I looked at my arms and legs only to find them to be small. They were like they belonged to a 11-12 years old. (the age Michi died was 16 so yeah).

                    I ran to where my calander was only to be surprised that I indeed have travelled not my regular 12 years or now 10 years but 15 years meaning I  am 11years old now. My hair were still black and not my old (piss) blonde. I also didn't had the stab mark on my hand.

                   I couldn't really comprehend the situation properly. Maybe it was because there was slight (not really slight) ringing inside my head which maybe because I just shot myself in the head which seemed like it happened a few hours ago, or because I was sucked into a black hole thingy before I opened my eyes here. But whatever was the reason, it really was messing with my ability to think.

                So I did what every normal person would do. I slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
              I woke up with the sound of alarm ringing beside my ear. Groaning, I woke up and slammed my hand in it to stop. The ringing from yesterday is now gone but I'm still tired. I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

              "AAAAAAAAAAA" I screened at the top of my lungs about how I'm so small/young and how my hairs are black. I literally forgot that now I'm in past. It seems that last night's sleep was quite heavy for it to make me forget something this trival.

            I calmed down after I regained my memories from last night. 'Thank God I live alone or I don't know what my scream would do.' i thought

            After I got freshen up, I went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for myself. 'Eversince I was 5 years old my parents left me to do their business abroad. I know that they never wanted me and that they probably have their own family now, but they still were generous enough to send me monthly amout to spend. The only people that took care of me and were always with me were-'.

           "OH SHIT!!! I am so dea-"

           Suddenly the door of my house barged open with an loud "HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE TIME?! AND WHY WEREN'T YOU PICKING UP YOUR GODDAMN PHONE HUH??!!"

            -Were my childhood best friends Takuya, Akkun, Yamaguchi, and Makoto.

          I deadpanned seeing my overprotective best friends barging inside my house without my permission. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked exhausted.

          Yamaguchi screeched "what do you mean what? Do you what time is it?! we have been waiting for the past two hours for you to arrive but neither did you came nor messaged us about it."

            'ehh!?! Well how am I supposed to know I have to meet them, i just arrived yesterday night. Hmph.' He cutely pouted secretly.

            "Yama is right Michi. We were so worried because you Weren't even picking up your phone or answering our messages." The ever so calm Akkun said but his voice was laced with worry. Makoto was seen nodding behind them with also a worried expression.

            Seeing all of them worried made my heart clench. "I'm sorry guys it's just i suddenly had a very bad headache last night and I just woke up. I also don't know where my phone is. I'm very sorry." I said with my voice full of guilt.

           Takuya, the one who was shouting earlier calmed down and gave me a bear hug and said "it's okay 'chi don't worry about it. But are you ok? Is your headache ok?" He asked with concern.

            "Yeah did you eat any medicine? If you didn't then we can bring you some." Makoto said .

             "I'm fine don't worr- Hey thats my food get your self another plate." I scolded Yama who was just about to eat my plate and brought it back to myself like I was hugging it.

             "Hehe gomen gomen Michi, but I can't help it y'know. Your cooking is heavenly." He said practically drooling on my table.

            *Sigh* " alright all of you, if you are hungry then take the food from kitchen and eat with me." I said Beaming.

             All of them seemed to like the idea as everyone ran to the kitchen. Everyone except Akkun.

             He sighed at their antics with a fond smile and turned to me "but seriously did you take medicine?" He asked.

            " Yes, yes I did." I lied but it was ok cause even the headache thing was partially a lie.

            "Alright then." He smiled at me and then ruffled my hair. I laughed at that.

            " Oh but what time is it?" I asked him innocently while tilting my head. He stared at me for a few minutes and the sighed again. "It's 3:00 pm takemichi"

           "HUHH?!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                  The rest of the afternoon was spent with lots of laughs, and some shouts, mainly from Takuya and Yama cause they always fight for the slightest things. But all in all, it really was refreshing. I forgot when was the last time I had so much fun?

                Sighing i continued my walk. I was out for some fresh air. They also asked to come but l declined them cause I needed some time alone.

               ' I need to start making plan for future because according to the calander this was the year Shinichiro San  died. And it's already June and he died in August.' I thought to myself not looking where I was going.

               *Thud* I suddenly fell on my butt after I crashed into something, or rather, someone while walking.

               "Uh I'm so sorr- CHIFUYU?!!" I screamed because I was shocked to see him. But what shocked me the most were the words that left his mouth.

              "Part..ner?".........

                                                ...........TBC.