Chapter 2 - Future and Past

No one POV

Present time- year 2022

        A man in his early 30s or late 20s is seen standing on top of the tallest building in the area. His beautiful black hair is swaying with the clod breeze. He closed his eyes and started thinking about all of the memories he made with his 'best friend'.

       "It's been a very long time, neh, aibo." The said man said looking towards the sky.

       "I know you must be very disappointed in me because of what I have become - the leader of the biggest criminal gang in japan- but really, you don't have to. I am happy because I get to spend time with baji San and kazutora San and every other person. But you know, it's very lonely without you."

         "I kept my promise of watching over them for the next 12 years to make sure so that nothing could happen to them. Heck I even took precautions and did it for 17 years. But this was all I could do, Michi. Now I can't do it anymore. I just miss you so much that it hurts so much not to be with you. I wanna see you again partner." He started sobbing and choking while saying that.

          After a while he calmed down and looked at the town and said "goodbye everyone. Baji San, kazutora San and everyone. I hope you will be happy."

          Smiling he jumped off the building and *thud*.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
          *Panting* "huh.... Where ... Am .... I ?"

       A blonde with emrald eyes is seen panting heavily in his bedroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    Chifuyu's POV

              ' Huh??! Where the heck am I ?!  I clearly remember jumping off  the building and it was tall enough to surely kill me so am I not with Michi or even in afterlife? Why am I in a bed- WAIT THIS IS MY BED?!!!'

           "Kskebsjehsj what the fuck is going on?!! Why am I in my childhood bedroom? Ugh seriously?!! I have to pee now? Of all times? Tch."

           As I was about to get up from my bed, i noticed that my movements were limited. Curiously, i decided to take a look and "AAaAAaaaHhhHh". Why are my hands and legs are small?!! ( When he died, he was like 29-30 years old and now he is 10)

           Suddenly my room's door barged open and 'is that mom?! Hell she looks so goddam young!'

           "HONEY! Are you ok? Why did you scream?! Is there a thief ?! Tell me who do I need to kill?!" I was so shocked that i failed to notice the ultimate weapon of my mother the rolling pin. After hearing what my mother said and ignoring the killing part I reassured her that  there was no need to worry so much and I was fine. I made ane excuse that I had a nightmare.

           After she was gone i went to the washroom and saw my reflection. 'WHAT THE FUCK?! why do i look like a kid?'     "wait, I am a kid now!!!"

            ' But how is that possible? I was just about to die, now I am in my past body. Did I time leap or some-?'

          That's when the realisation hit me. " Did i really Time travel?" I voiced out a little confused. But surely that was the only possible explanation.

           Sighing i went to do my morning routine and then went down for breakfast. ' it's June 1999 huh. And it's 9:00 in the the morning'.

           After all that was done i went to my room to plan what exactly I am going to do. I brainstormed for hours and the only thing that came to my mind was to meet with Michi first because he was the sole i reason for whom I am here.