Chapter 3 - the real fun begins

* Timeskip *

             * Now let me tell you what happened in the Timeskip. After takemichi told chifuyu his plan, they found Shinichiro's shop and takemichi convinced him to let him work there by guilt trapping him. When the incident happened where shin, takemichi protected him but in the process he got the hit but it wasn't that bad. Chifuyu really loudly shouted and cried about how reckless takemichi was. After that take befriended Mikey and made (forced ) shini to introduce izana to the family when he accidentally told Michi about his other brother. Later kakucho found a nice family in the same neighborhood as Sanos. After that takemichi confronted kisaki and told him stop everything. At the end, getting frustrated, he told kisaki about his time traveling and how kisaki ended up dying. After a proper scolding and explaining session they came to mutual understanding. Though chifuyu still not trusted him but that faded eventually. Now hanma too was a part of their group. Every other thing happened as before. Mobieus fight still happened but chifuyu came at right time to save pah's friend and his girlfriend. That's where he got a new power. Every weapon he has used in his past, he can summon it now and his strength is the same as when he died (meaning pretty much cause he was a gang leader. Duh!) Takemichi also got his infamous hand scar as well while saving Draken from kiyomasa's group. Take afterwards asked kisaki to get involve in bloody Halloween incident so that kazutora could forgive Mikey and realise his mistake. But that got out of hand for a little when take took the stab for baji. But it also was settled. Black dragon arc also happened but without yuzuha stabbing taiju. And chifuyu also took care of inupi and Koko on his own. Afterwards takemichi was declared black dragon's leader with chifuyu his co-captian and Koko and inupi as his vice Presidents. Toman and tenjiku also occured but without any murderous intent. They had a draw. Emma was also not injured before the fight. Kisaki and hanma were in tenjiku and 3rd division captain was still pah chin. Now toman was in an alliance with tenjiku and black dragons. Mucho didn't betray toman so sanzu didn't kill him.
      Current members of toman:380
      Current members of tenjiku:450
      Current members of black dragons:520 *
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Current time: after tenjiku arc, in the meeting of toman

No one POV

       "The meeting starts now." Draken shouted making everyone aware.

       "As you know" Mikey started, "we fought tenjiku and it was a draw. As a result, we formed an alliance." Just as Mikey said that, lots of shouts and cheers were heard.

       "From now on toman is aligned with two honourable gangs, The Black Dragons and Tenjiku." Mikey shouted after the roars calmed down only to emerge a new wave.

        " Now I would like call the commander and vice commander of both gangs on stage." Draken shouted.

         After that takemichi alongside his co-captian chifuyu and vice commanders inupi and koko, and izana with kakucho came on stage.

        Everyone started cheering their own gang's name. But baji was seen praising and shouting chifuyu and takemichi's name. Kazutora, his other vice captain also supported him in his mindless cheering. After all they were the one responsible for solving the problems b/w him and his friends.

        "I am honoured to be in an alliance with you two." "We too, are happy to be in an alliance with you Mikey Kun" "Mhm. Just what he said".

        Roars and shouting and cheering were the only thing that could be heard all around the shrine.

        "The meeting now end here. All of you can go and enjoy the festival." Just as Draken said that, everyone started disappearing.

         "Let's enjoy the festival shall we?" Takemichi said gaining all of The present higher ups of all gang's attention.

         "Yeah let's -" just as mitsuya was about to say something, a beautiful voice interrupted. "Takemichi Kun. Is the meeting over?" " Ah, Hina Chan. Yes it's over. Let's get going."

         Both of them were so mesmerized in talking with each other as they failed to notice the blush that crept its way on most of the present members. After all why wouldn't they like a strong headed angel with such a beautiful personality. Hina Chan was brave and beautiful. Her story of how she slapped 'the invincible Mikey' to protect her boyfriend was no secret.

          As Mikey snapped out of his dreamland, he tried to approach them only to hear "now we will get going. See you later everyone." "Yup. See you."

        After that the sweet couple went there way. Everyone was a little heartbroken that they couldn't talk to her. Chifuyu on the other hand had another plan because he felt like something was about to happen.

       "Let's follow them" chifuyu said seriously. Everyone looked at him like he has two heads. But Mikey being Mikey said "yeah, that's a good idea. Let's go team."

       Everyone wanted to smack some sense into there dumb commander but they also wanted to know what are they going to do. So they finally agreed.

       All of them now we're seen sitting behind a bush or standing behind a tree to keep an eye on the couple.

     "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Takemichi started.

      "Hm. It's indeed very beautiful takemichi Kun." Hina replied.

       Everyone was listening carefully. They all wanted to know what are they going to do.

        "Hina Chan, thank you very much always being there for me. You are someone on whom I can always rely on. No matter what." Takemichi said looking at Hina adoringly.

        "No need to thank me takemichi Kun. You really deserve the whole world. I should be the one to thank you for always making me happy and being there for me." Hina said smiling lovingly at him.

         Mostly everyone was a blushing mess seeing Hina smile so sweetly at him. Some were also thinking that she was smiling for them. But what chifuyu said made their heart stop.

        "I think partner is going to propose her to marriage." Chifuyu stated excitingly. Though he also liked takemichi, he just wanted his partner to be happy. But others condition was different.

        "But they are still underage. They can't get married." Mitsuya stated panicking.

        "Yeah. And-" "I'm not certain that it's about to happen but even if he do propose that doesn't mean they will runaway right now and get married. They would just be certifying that they both love each other" chifuyu explained them a little irritated that he can't peacefully see them.

       But next thing made them so shocked that they couldn't even move. No one expected him to say that after all.

       Takemichi turned towards Hina and stared at eyes and said with a serious face "Hina Chan, let's break up."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                      ................. TBC

Author note: thank you very much for all the views and votes. I'm very grateful for the support. If you want to correct something or ask something then plz comment.

Thank you 😊