Chapter -6 Chaos and what is this?

No one POV

The life of Atsushi Sendo, or more commonly known as Akkun by his beloved friends is not as easy as it seems.

Being friends with the most dumbest of dumb people (refering to Yama and Makoto), has given him a power to always accept the fact that most unknown and unthinkable thing can happen at any random time of your life and you won't be able to do shit about it.

Like that one time, when they were having a sleepover at Yamaguchi's house and at midnight when he woke up from his slumber to take some water from kitchen, he found Yamaguchi's parents having a threesome with a colleague of theirs. On the dining table.

He was so shocked by what he saw that he was never able to restore his innocence. Oh! Poor 9 year old boy. May justice be served to him. (◕દ◕)

And when he asked Yama about it, he found out that the poor baby had to live through the 'noises' every weekend from the past few months. When this revelation happened, they decided to conduct sleepovers every weekend at each others house so that he could sleep.

Many more incidents like this one occured. The small group of boys were emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives when they witnessed those. But those are stories for another time.

Today was one of those days where he was left with a open wide mouth. But, by now he was so used to occuring like these he just wanted to hit his bed and sleep like a baby.

While he was coming back from his shopping for the extra ingredients for tonight's sleepover, which was to be conducted at takemichi's house, he came upon a rather amusing sight.

Toman was one of the biggest gangs of the current time. It was placed number 3 with its number of members.

So how would you react to see such a scary gang's all upper executives, cleaning and sweeping your best friends house like there mother gave them punishment.

On couch he saw two of the vice captains wrapped in blankets and kept comfortably while they were sleeping and 'what is that i see?! TEAR STAINS?!! Oh heck,. What the fuck happened here.' Akkun thought analysing the situation.

While on the other hand, the very feared commander of the said gang, with which noone wants to mess with has a broom in his hand and cleaning the floor which had dry food and packets of all kind and ' OML! THAT BUMP ON HIS HEAD IS SO BIG?!! i wonder who has the willpower to do so without getting there shit kicked out of them.' he talked with his inner self for the answer which even it didn't had

Right beside the shrimp commander was a tall egg- i mean teenager with an irritated look on his face. "Ahh... Now I know where that bump came from" he mumbled to himself but was loud enough for one of the person present there to hear.

Atsushi didn't even knew he was there until the boy spoke scaring the daylight out of him , "the fuck you doing here hah?!" The way Atsushi jumped upon hearing the voice could have set a world record for the highest jump.

Hearing the male with long white hair and long pink eyelashes say that drew the attention of all the people working there to look at him.

Currently he was the centre of attention and he did not liked it at all. 'kami sama, plz save me!' he chanted the line inside his head bcoz he was scared of the holes others were boaring towards him.

As if the God has listened to his prayers, takemichi alongside chifuyu entered the hall and got rid of the awkward and dense silence.

"Heyo guys we are back" takemichi exclaimed skipping his steps on the stairs while dragging the poor blonde with him.

Just as everyone heard his voice, they snapped there head towards his direction only to be frozen at there places.

Takemichi was wearing a sunflower yellow t-shirt with green lining and brown shorts which were a little above his thighs while chifuyu wore beautiful babyblue t-shirt with yellow lining and black shorts right above his thighs.

Everyone was mesmerized by the sight of both the blondes. They looked like twins. Hina started squealing as she saw those two and kisaki and naoto nodded there head in approval.

They all wanted to just stay like this and it would have been possible if it weren't for their dumbass of a commander who started screeching after a few minutes of staring (gawking) at the blond with blue eyes.

"Wahhhh!!! This is betrayal! This cannot be happening. " Mikey kept repeating those words and rampaging in the house only to be given another slap in the head by Draken.

"The fuck is your problem Mikey?! Why can't you just stay calm and give our ears a rest from your screeching huh?!" Draken practically shouted at the short boy.

"Yeah president you are making our ears bleed and i don't won't you to wake up my brother". Smiley said smiling but you could also hear the irritation in his voice while he hugged his sleeping twin who somehow was now wrapped like a burrito.

"But this is not fair !! ಠ益ಠ" Mikey said .

"What is not fair huh! " This time it was baji because he was not able to Focus on taking the pictures of the duo.

"What is not fair is that how come CHIFUYU can have matching clothes with takemichi and I can't.?!" Mikey complained.

Continuing he said " moreover he also has his own clothes here while I don't and we barely have had a sleepover at michy's but they (kisaki and chifuyu) practically live here. This is not fair. Hmph. ಠ ೧ ಠ "

No one dared to say anything because they also thought this was not fair for them. Now all of them were having and internal crisis while Mikey sulked in the corner.

Atsushi who was hearing and seeing this felt white hair growing out . So he decided to sneak to the kitchen to place the grocery and start preparing for tonight.

      ??? POV

Just as takemichi said something from the stairs, i turned to look at him only for my world to stop. Right in front of me was an angel. A very beautiful angel.

He looked so ethernal that i couldn't take my eyes off him.

At first my heart just skipped a beat but as I kept staring at him my heart started doing summersaults and various types of flips.

I felt numerous butterflies in my stomach. The land I was standing on swept away from my feet. My blood rushed toward my cheeks.

I couldn't comprehend the feeling I was feeling.

Then my gaze went to his lower half and I felt all of the blood which was once in my head go all the way south and 'Holy shit! Those thighs are so milky and squishy nshdgjsnsbh.!"

I felt my brain shortcircuiting while sparks were coming out of my head.

If I wasn't able to control my self then i would have had an intense nosebleed. 'Like damn! Why does he have such nice thighs?!!'

My brain started to fill with the images of all of those times when we went for bathing and outing and Michi would wear nice shorts. 'heck! Why did i never noticed he had such nice body.'

Just like that his mind now was filled up with all of the dirty stuff he could do with those thighs. There weren't many people who knew that I had a big kink for thick and squishy thighs.

All of my dirty imagination wasn't helping either as I felt my stick becoming semi hard.

'man i really need to calm myself down or I'm done for!!' i scolded my self because I didn't wanted to look like a horny teenager in front of my friends.

But that's when the realisation struck me. 'But wait I thought i liked hinata Chan, so why am I getting hard for takemichi? Do i not actually like hinata? '

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                           ................  TBC.