Chapter 9 - Date or hangout?

Koko: "So boss, wanna go on a date?"

.
.
.
.
.

      Taiju POV

'He seriously did not just asked him that.' I was so done then at this point.

'I just wanna go home and sleep on my fluffy bed. I'm too tired to deal with this chaos.'

The reason why I am reacting like this because,

Takemichi: "Whattt?! Koko Kun w-w-what are you s-saying?!" He said while blushing like crazy and stuttering some unknown words.

No one POV

Just as Koko said that chifuyu burst with anger (and maybe jealousy).

Chifuyu: "Hah?! Who do you think you are to say that huh?! He ain't going nowhere with you asses." Just as chifuyu said that inupi spoke.

Inupi: "He meant as a hangout. Right Koko?" He said with his usual facial expression but looking carefully, one could see the death glare he Was sending to kokonut daring him to disobey him.

Michi: "Really?" He said while peeking from behind his fingers which were covering his blushing face. His eyes were glossy with unshed tears.

All: 'K-KAWAII!' They all said in their mind while clutching their hearts.

Taiju: "You guys can do whatever you want after we are done here. So please keep on moving, i also have to attend dinner with my siblings tonight. " He said with an irritated face.

Afterall he didn't wanna miss the dinner his sister prepared for them in a step to better their family relationship.

Takemichi: "Oh that's great Taiju Kun. I am glad to see you guys are getting along better (◍•ᴗ•◍)." He chirped happily.

Taiju: "Yeah. Its all thanks to you.  Anyway, shall we go outside, the members are waiting for us."

Inupi: "Yeah we can, after president agree to hangout with us." He said shamelessly.

Takemichi: "Yeah sure inupi Kun, we all can hangout togather." He said slightly blushing.

Koko: "Whatever you say boss~" he said whil sticking his tongue out to chifuyu who got pissed.

Chifuyu: "If Michi is going then I am too!" He complained.

Michi: "Ofcourse you are also going fuyu." He said while walking towards the exit if the room.

He did not noticed the victory look fuyu gave to inupi and Koko who in turn were about to attack him if it weren't for Taiju who was now tired of their bullshits.

*After meeting*

Takemichi and chifuyu are now bidding their goodbyes to others. The mizo mid had already left.

Taiju: "alright president, see you soon." Saying that he left for his house.

Takemichi: "Bye Taiju Kun. And bye to you both as well. Take care (◍•ᴗ•◍)" he said enthusiastically.

Koko: "Yeah boss, bye. I'll send you the time and place for our tomorrow's "hangout" ". He said while sticking his tongue out and putting emphasis on hangout.

Chifuyu: "Yeahhh. WE'LL see you tomorrow, kokoni hajime." He said while smiling but had an irk mark on his forehead.

Takemichi: " that would be nice Koko Kun. See you guys tomorrow
(。• ᵕ •。)." He said totally oblivious to the tension around him.

Inupi: "yes president, see you" he said smiling and blushing a little.

After that they all went their directions.