Four - Andie

I strolled into work with more sway to my hips than necessary, in an outfit I'd chosen with care. I hadn't seen Hunter since the chaos at the barbeque, but discovering he was physically attracted to me had opened all kinds of opportunities in my mind. I wanted to wow him tonight and maybe tease him a little. So, I'd borrowed the shortest black mini skirt that Roxy owned and paired it with a tight pale yellow tank top that was almost see-through and my trusty fire engine red push-up bra. I chose sexy over comfort with my shoes, going with a pair of black stilettos that made my legs look a mile long. My feet would be complaining later, but something told me it'd be worth it.

As I sauntered into the bar, all heads turned my way. Justin had been sitting at the bar, looking sexy with reading glasses on as he poured over a spreadsheet. His eyes went wide upon seeing me and he scurried back to his office. Three guys paused their pool game to watch my every step as I moved toward the bar, where Hunter stood frozen in the middle of drying a glass.

"Hey Hunt, how's it going today?" I asked, as I bent to put my purse in the designated lockbox beneath the bar. I did so in a way that I knew my skirt would hike up indecently and quite possibly give Hunter a glimpse of my lacy red thong that matched my bra. I took my time too, pretending to dig inside my purse for something and may have even wiggled my ass a little for good measure. Was I being over-the-top? Quite possibly, but I was on a mission.

When I finally straightened and turned, I gasped upon finding Hunter right behind me. His eyes had grown darker, and it looked like a storm was brewing inside of him. He clenched his jaw and said, "Don't bend over in front of any customers tonight."

Then, to my disappointment, he got back to work. I told myself not to feel discouraged though. I knew he was interested, and it was only a matter of time before he acted on it. Remembering what that lady said the other day about Hunter worshipping every inch of my body, I prayed she was right. The more time I spent in his presence the more I wanted him.

Deciding I had all night to tempt and tease him, I got to work. Throughout the night, I leaned over the bar farther than necessary when placing my drink orders with Hunter, giving him ample opportunity to ogle my cleavage. I rubbed against him when I needed something from behind the bar. When the night wore on, I was beginning to feel frustrated that he hadn't taken any of the bait and the night was almost over. There were only a group of two couples left and I figured they were our last customers of the night, and we already had the bar mostly cleaned up.

I had noticed that the women's restroom had been low on toilet paper the last time I was in there, though, so I decided to head for the supply closet. The toilet paper, unfortunately, was on the top shelf, so I began to climb the step ladder, which wasn't an easy task in my heels. I reached the top and had just managed to grab a package of toilet paper, when I heard, "Do you have a death wish?"

It startled me, so I dropped the toilet paper and twisted, trying to face Hunter, who'd interrupted me, but I lost my balance and started to tumble, when Hunter caught me. It wasn't like in the movies when the girl gracefully falls into her man's arms. Instead, I fell at such an awkward angle, it was hard for him to catch me, but he did. We stood like that, with him still holding me, as I took stock of the situation. My mini skirt was now pooled up at my waist, leaving my red thong on full display. One of Hunter's hands cupped my bare behind, while the other had caught me under the armpit, so his arm was wound around me, squishing my breasts just under his chin.

Flexing his fingers, he surprised the hell out of me by kneading my bare ass cheek. I sucked in a surprised breath, and he smirked, "Is this what you've been trying to do all night? Get a reaction out of me?"

Boldly, I nodded and bit my lip. His eyes moved to my mouth, and I hadn't thought it were possible, but his eyes darkened even further. He looked like he wanted to kiss me, but something was holding him back. I whispered, not too proud to beg, "Please."

His eyes snapped back to mine, but he said, "We can't." Then he tried to put me down, but I wasn't done yet.

I crossed my ankles behind his back and held on tight. I grinned, "We can."

"Damn it, Andie, you're just a kid."

"I'm twenty-two, Hunter, and do I feel like a kid to you?"

"You're Dare's little sister. He's my best friend."

"So?"

"You're playing with fire."

"I like it hot." I taunted and then pleaded, "Please, Hunter, just one kiss and I'll get it out of my system. That's all I'm asking for here."

"One kiss?"

I nodded, "Scouts Honor." I doubted he would remember that I was never a girl scout, and he didn't have to know that I crossed my fingers behind his neck. I hadn't even kissed him yet and I knew I'd want more than one.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he placed his lips on mine. I think he intended for it be a quick, chaste kiss, but I wasn't having that. I cupped the back of his head, threading my fingers through his hair, and held his mouth to mine. I gave his bottom lip a quick nip with my teeth, which earned a growl from him as he blissfully deepened the kiss.

I moaned into his mouth and that seemed to spur him on, as felt both his hands move to my bare ass. He backed me up, until my back hit the wall and I slid down his body a little, making both of us groan. We were now perfectly aligned, with his hard erection poking me intimately through his jeans. He tore his mouth away from mine and cursed, "Fuck." I thought for sure he'd pull away then, but instead he thrust his hips rubbing against me.

"Please Hunter...you feel so good."

"Fuck, Andie." He suddenly yanked his body away from mine, and I hadn't been ready for it, so I had no choice but to slide my feet to the floor or risk falling on my ass. There was a look of almost anger on his face that made me feel properly chastised. Suddenly feeling embarrassed at my wanton behavior, I quickly righted my clothing, so I was no longer flashing him. He turned away and adjusted himself in his jeans, before saying, "Uh, the last customers left. Most of the cleanup is done, so you can go ahead and take off, if you want."

"Yea, sure. Alright." I said and then watched him walk out of the room without a backward glance. What had I done? Had I just messed up our friendship? I didn't know, but I couldn't really regret what had happened either. That kiss had been the best of my life and feeling his hardness against me had me craving more. I couldn't continue to play these juvenile teasing games with him though. Maybe I would back off, for a while, and see what happened. One kiss was not enough for me and maybe it wouldn't be enough for him either. Maybe he'd be the one to make the next move. A girl could hope.