1 | back home.

__________________________ ❤ _____________________________

episode reference : season 2 ep 1 ( back 2 school )

KEHLANI WALKED EXCITEDLY into the kitchen of cory matthews. she couldn't be happier she was finally gonna get to see her bestfriends. she had finally came back from philadelphia after staying in her home city of new york for most of the summer vacation. she couldn't wait to see her bestfriends cory and shawn. even topanga at school! she looked amazing in her opinion. her lips were glossed, her hair was bouncing and her outfit could have all the boys staring. she pushed her way through the door before her voice started booming throughout the matthews household.

" how did you idiots survive without me? " kehlani joked.

" lani! " both boys yelled surprise written all over their faces at the sudden intrusion at their third party member.

" i actually missed you guys a lot. " she admitted holding onto both of the boys tightly.

when she finally got out of the hug she took one look at shawn and burst out in laughter.

" are those caterpillars on the side of your face? " she cackled reaching at his face ready to pull his ' sideburns ' off.

quickly backing up the brunette replied with " uh no? these are real authentic sideburns and all the ladies will be drooling once they see them. " grinning hard.

kehlani pouted a bit at his response. why would he wanna be with other girls when she was right there, a worthy candidate for sure. but still she giggled and lightly slapped his arm.

" yeah, yeah hunter. " she sighed.

" don't be jealous babe you're gonna be mrs.hunter soon. " he responded quickly.

the girl couldn't help but smile of course she didn't like shawn she was her bestfriend but still the sweet replies, the flirty remarks got to her at times and had her questioning things but she ignored it nonetheless.

" you wish shawn. " she remarked.

slowly she got closer to shawn's face the boy started getting kinda red before she brought her hands to his face stroking it gently before ripping both of his 'sideburns' off. the boy winced almost screaming holding both sides of his face in pain.

" you'll thank me later. " she said blowing him a kiss he didn't return grumbling lowly which caused the girl to start laughing.

" uhh guys? im still here. " the boy felt a little awkward at the situation he was facing, both of his bestfriends were flirting with each other and he was frankly starting to feel like a third wheel. 

" sorry cor. " kehlani apologized to the third member of her little group.

🎧

THE TEEN GIRL walks through the hallway of john adams highschool alone attempting to find her locker when she does find it though of course it won't even open. kehlani was starting to get frustrated.