2 | jealous.

episode reference : season 2 ep 2 pairing off

 " CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THEY'RE TRYING TO EAT EACHOTHER? " kehlani questioned slightly disgusted by the way 2 students she couldn't remember the name of were eating each others face off in the hallway.

" they're kissing kehlani. " cory stated the obvious.

"wait really? i didnt know cory. " she replied sarcastically.

cory rolled his eyes before shawn started talking.

" i think they skipped out on lunch cause holy-"

the bell rung cutting shawn off abruptly. yet instead of getting ready to go to their next class the two boys sat their ogling at the kissing students.

" that could be us you know? making out with the hottest people in school but instead were stuck here on the sidelines. " cory ranted.

" i think that's just a you problem cor. " shawn taunted the curly headed boy.

" hey, leave him alone. kissing the back of your hand doesn't count. " kehlani defended her bestfriend. 

" you wanna be my test dummy? " shawn questioned her getting all up in her face.

her face started heating up but refused to let him win so in order to spite him she leant forward to the boys face switching between looking at his eyes and his lips. she never noticed how pink they were. the boy started licking his lips and his face was dusted with a light pink.

kehlani wouldn't give it up that easy though and cleared her throat.

" if anybody's a dummy hear it's you hunter. "

" mr.matthews, mr.hunter and mrs.astrea. what are you doing in the hallway? "
a familiar voice asked.

" feeny. " the group of kids said at once.

" hey why didn't you say anything to those vampires over there? " shawn asked the teacher angrily referring to the face suckers across the hall from them.

" well son they both have an A average and at the rate you two are going i wouldn't let you shake hands. " mr.feeny joked. i think. 

shawn and cory sighed while kehlani laughed. loudly.

" kehlani shut up. " the boys said in union.

mr.feeny escorted each of the kids to their next class. 

🗯

" MS.ASTREA WHY ARE YOU LATE? " mr.murray  shouted looking at the door.

" i was with- "the girl started.

" oh were you with those two boys? shawn and cory. they're nothing but trouble but its expected for someone of .. your kind to be associated with trouble. "

kehlani's eyes widened what did he mean by ' your kind '.

" elaborate mr.murray what do you mean by my kind? " she asked the older man although she already knew the answer.

" yes mr.murray please elaborate. " charlie asked the teacher.

" stay out of my business boy. " he snapped.

" no earl i think you should elaborate. "   mr.feeny replied.

" oh urm mr.feeny what are you doing here? " the teacher questioned nervously.

" i was here to ensure ms.astrea got to class but now i think we need to talk. " kehlani could tell mr.feeny was dead serious.

mr.murray left the class in a hurry obviously fearing for his job. in all honesty the darkskin girl felt absolutely 0 sympathy for the man he was quite obviously racist. she simply strided over to the empty seat in front of charlie.

" thanks. " the girl whispered to the hockey player sitting behind her. 

" no problem. you really didn't deserve that. " the brunette was overly sympathetic in her opinion.

" its fine. nothing im not used to. " she flashed him a small smile.

in order to not make her uncomfortable charlie quickly changed the subject asking her questions about herself and her interests.

" okay so my birthday is january 1st which makes me a capricorn, im a pisces moon and a virgo rising. i was born in new york city. my full name is kehlani carina astrea- "

" wait that's you full name? everything about you is so pretty. " charlie cut the girl off before placing his own hand over his mouth.

kehlani's face heat up to the point you could feel it a mile away. meanwhile charlie's face became straight up pink.

" wait- i mean like your pretty- no- wait you are but. "

both of the kids burst out laughing. kehlani playfully punched his arm but little did she know who was watching.

shawn didn't mean to see this he just wanted to go to the bathroom to pee. shawn couldn't even explain how upset he was how could kehlani get so close to a guy it was completely unfair for him, the way she was laughing so loud people outside could hear, the way she playfully pushed his shoulder but she wasn't his girl so he couldn't be jealous.

SANAIYA SPEAKS !

im sorry there wasnt alot of shawn this chapter i wanted to try smth. and also sorry for not posting. forgive me baes. also racism is so hashtag slaytastic!!

also charlie or shawn rn 🤭!!

( didn't proof read )