Assembly and New Roommate

Asuna POV:

"Its the first day of school and i still haven't talked to anyone. Maybe i just wont get any friend in high school. Actually, now that i think about it, i am going to get a roommate. Will i be friends with them? Is it a boy or girl? What are they like?" I'm really anxious about who my roommate is going to be. I don't want it to be an asshole who doesn't clean, wash or do anything to help the room out and sits there playing video games all the time.

I get to the assembly and I'm looking around to see what's going on. Most people are talking about how its going so far or what their planning to do in this school. However, one black haired boy with onyx eyes isn't really talking. "He's kind of doing the same thing as me right now." He only really talks when spoken too. "Must not know anyone." I think to myself.

"Good morning everyone. This is the perfect opportunity to introduce you too the school and its ideals." 

"Who's that?" I wonder. Judging by his position and the fact he's on a stand with a microphone probably says that he's in the school council or a teacher or something. He looks like a student though .

"Today, as many of you probably already know, this is an introduction day, a day too get too know each other and meet new people, explore the school and get used to life here at Sao High School. First off, rules." He goes on about the basic school rules and uniform policy they have and it does sound reasonable. "Next, the schools ideals and philosophy." He then rambles on about how the schools objective is too make the best swordsmen/swordswomen there is.

"Pretty basic but it does make sense. However, isn't that what every school tries to do ever? Even if its not about swords and only academics or sport, that's their job, isn't it?

"Now that all that's out the way, you will now be going to your rooms and meeting your roommates. Just saying, roommates were randomly selected and did not have anything to do with if you know each other or not."

"Well that doesn't matter to me anyway." I say in my own pity.

"Dismissed." He says.

I decided to just go straight to my room because I didn't know what else to do. It only took around 2 minutes to get there and when I got in I was actually quite shocked at how good the room was. It was fairly spacious with a sofa, TV, bunkbeds, toilet and bathroom. "This looks great." I Pondered to myself.

Kirito POV:

Assembly just ended and I decided to go get some food and a drink since i haven't had meal yet since I woke up late. On my way, I was greeted by Alice and Eugeo who were really friendly and kind to me for some reason. They needed some food too so they came with me. They also told me that they were roommates which I found surprising.

"Oi Kazuto, were gonna go back too are room, have a good one!"

"You too." I respond happily. Right, now lets go to my room. I couldn't stop myself from wondering who my roommate was going to be. Its all i could think about. When I got to my room, I walked in and the door was unlocked. "Looks like my roommates already here." I think to myself. As I walk in, I see a girl with long orange hair. sitting on her phone on the bottom bunk of a bed.

600 Words