Chapter 3

After taking a shower I went to my sister's room to steal one of her clothes, she arrived yesterday with my other siblings and my dad and I'm so glad cause it means more stylish clothes to wear.

I settled for a an offshoulder pink top and jeans then I went to the kitchen to get something to eat so I started reading on Wattpad.

Time passed and around 1pm I got a text from Korede

Korede: Should I come pick you up or you will come yourself.

It was untill then that I remembered that I had a double date so I quickly left for Florence house because I haven't even told her.

Ofcourse she was angry that I hadn't said it earlier but she quickly got up and got dressed with my help and when we were both ready I texted Korede

Me: Sorry for the late response and yes come and pick us up I'm at Florence house.

In like 15 minutes Korede and Wakeel arrived with Korede's driver ofcourse, that boy is crazy rich.

We got in and they took us to get domino's pizza. When we got in he ordered pizza and ice cream for all of us. Then he said he wanted to see me alone.

When we got out he said "well I bought something for you, I actually got it customized for you but I don't know if you'll like it"

Is this boy kidding me even if it's common long bread he bought I would still be happy! But I composed my self and said "Thank you"

He handed me a small black box but as I was about to open it he stopped me " Don't open it untill you get home okay?"

" Why?" "Just do what I ask" "okay" After that he escourted me back inside and I saw Florence smiling hard at whatever Wakeel was telling her.

One our way home She eventually told me that Wakeel told her he likes her I was so happy for her but at the same time I wished it was me.

When I got home I found only Ayomi "where is everyone?" "Dad went to work, Mom went to Bible study then Seun and Ire went on some sort of boys day out"

"Oh ok" "and why are you wearing my clothes?" "The jeans are for me na " "and the top is for who? See if any of my clothes get stained because of your-" "it won't na stop over reacting"

I took a seat in the couch next to her "Besides just be honest you are only worried that I'll rock your clothes better than you" I stated and she hit me with a pillow making me laugh and she eventually joined in the laughter.

" I missed you oh little sis" "I missed you too" I put my head on her shoulder as we both watched 'Red notice'

By the time the movie was over I found my sister sound asleep like I don't know how she manages to sleep before the end of almost every movie I turned on the TV and then remembered the box Korede gave me.

I went to my room and opened it it was a bracelet made of real gold and it said K ❤️ N I was so happy I wanted to scream but I didn't want to want to wake my sister so I screamed into a pillow.

It probably means Korede loves Nifè but at the same time I might just be overthinking things.

A note was inside that said 'hi I'm sure by now you've seen the bracelet and I'm sorry if it caught you off guard I've always liked you but I couldn't say it in school but I can't keep It any longer that's why I let the letter tell you.Pls call me"

I called and he picked on the second ring "hello" his voice was filled with hope "hi" I responded suddenly shy.

"Thank you for calling, I'm sorry if I was too forward but–" "I like you too" I interrupted

"I'm glad you didn't keep me waiting then...so please will you be my girlfriend?" My heart swelled but then dropped again when I remembered

"I'm sorry I would love to but I'm not allowed to date untill I'm 18 and I'm just 16" "That's fine I'll wait" "Thanks, bye" "bye princess".

None of us wanted to cut and we kept saying cut na untill I finally said goodbye and cut it because my card was wasting.

"Hmmm!" I turned around sharply to find my sister at my door "for how long have you been there" "long enough to know my baby sis is growing" she said smiling but I just rolled my eyes

Then I heard my mom's voice that she had arrived and I freaked out "please don't tell mommy oh" "ahah ofcourse now it's not like I'm willing to bury you before I get to prove to you that my kids are finer than yours" she winked and left to greet our mom.

I followed behind and helped her bring her bags inside. My head couldn't forget about Korede and sometimes I would smile and I don't know how Ayomi managed to catch me everytime and she would clear her throat making me glare at her.

I can't wait for graduation day atleast Korede will see me dressed up.