Chapter 7

"You know, being you the whole day was fun and I'm definitely going to love to live your life from now on now. Anyways I decided hot stabbing would be perfect"

As she was speaking a ghostly figure came in with a container of hot coals in it's hands and he handed it to Zainab and she took it and put it on the floor.

Another one came in with a container of knives and I wished I could just die there. She dipped the knives in the coal, allowed them to heat up and handed one each to the skeletons.

They moved towards me as I started hearing someone shout "Nifè!!,Nifè!!,Nifè!!" Several times as the skeletons started moving closer.

I felt every part of my body burn with scrutinizing pain as they stabbed me with their knives and I screamed at the top of my longs when I heard the loudest "Nifè!!!".

Then I woke up to Ayomi shaking me violently as I cried and shook while gasping thank God it was just a dream but a very real looking one at that.

"What happened I've been waking you up but you just looked tormented!" She said hugging me.

I wanted to tell her but my mouth couldn't speak I was just glad to be alive as I hugged her back.

"It's okay now quickly go take a shower so we can get you ready for your graduation before daddy starts complaining".

I picked up my phone to check the date and time; June 23rd 6:17am.

I got up and took a shower and got dressed as the day played out like the beginning of my dream.

After texting with Korede I got a message from Zainab

Zainab: I want to talk to you
Me: About what?
Zainab:I'll tell you in school
Me:if you can't text it forget about it.

I didn't listen to what she had to say next because I blocked her. I eventually told Ayomi the dream while she did her make up and I said everything everyone said before they said it so she knew it was serious.

She told mommy and she prayed over me and said she would take me to a pastor after when we get back home, typically Nigerian mom.

The graduation went perfectly well and I payed more attention being grateful for every single moment. Loving and appreciating every moment with my family and friends and making sure to avoid Zainab as much as possible.

A/N
And it's a wrap! The shortest book I've ever written. Now I can have more time for my other Black and White. Please check it out thanks. I love all of you so much!🥰❤️😍😘