•Chapter 3•

5.10 pm

The four of us decided to leave the swimming pool since it is raining heavily now. This is the happiest day of my life, I never thought that I'd encounter someone as good looking and as charismatic as Sora.

After I took a quick shower, got dressed, and dried my hair since I brought my hair dryer with me, I walked out of the female toilets carrying my backpack. Inside was my folded wet swimsuit, towel and stuff.

"Where is Yui-chan?" Harue asked me innocently. She was already dressed neatly, though her hair was still wet.

"Still inside" I smiled at her.

Not long after that, Sora headed out of male toilets, wearing black cargo shorts, leather sandals, wristwatch and sleeveless gray shirts also black baseball cap, he also carried his black backpack. My heart pounded relentlessly, I just couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"My brother is single by the way.." Harue stated with a wicked smile. I know she's teasing me again.

"Really?"

She nodded her head.

Sora then approached me, smiling, showing his yaeba teeth again. I felt like butter on top of a heated sauce pan. The melt is surreal.

"The thing is... Sayuri, can I.. uh.. what's your facebook account?" Sora asked me, and my heart pounded relentlessly.

"Eh.. it's Sayuri Matsumoto" I replied.

Sora handed me his Samsung phone, and let me search for my own Facebook on his phone. I did. Once I found my account, I sent a friend request.

I handed the phone back to Sora.

"I guess, we should hangout more sometimes" He said with a smile.

Yui walked out of the female toilet after taking forever to get dressed.

"Sure" I replied calmly, I just can't make eye contact with him because I'm about to pass out due to his hotness.

Sora then chuckled and said, "Okay. Harue, let's go home"

Harue nodded her head, Sora held Harue's hands tightly as the two of them headed out of the pool.

Yui nudged my elbow with a mischievous smile, "What did your boyfriend say?"

A deep shade of red tinted my cheeks for a few second, "Ba-baka! Stop it, we're just friend for now!"

Yui laughed,  "For now? Soon to be married, huh?"

I pinched Yui's arms because I'm not sure how to react anymore. She just laughed.

The two of us were sitting in the pool lobby chair waiting for the heavy rain to subside so that we could book an online taxi.

...
6.15 pm

I finally made it home. I checked my phone because it vibrates. Sora had accepted my friend requests!

Not long after that, I heard another BEEP notifications from my phone. He texted me!

Oh god!!

FAST FORWARD 1 month later >>>>

Sora and I had been texting each other, voice and video calling almost on a daily basis. He sent me his cute selfie about what he's doing at the moment through fb inbox. I fell head over heels for him.. I wish, he would ask me to go on a date but perhaps I shouldn't rush it to see where it goes.

The following morning

I opened my facebook messenger to see a new chat from Sora.

"Are you free tonight?"

When I read his texts, my heart beating rapidly once again.

I type...

"Yes."

SENT.

SEEN..

Sora is typing....

"Let's go on a date, will you?"

I gasped. It feels like I'm waiting for this moment all year.