•Chapter 6•

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ask.." I held Sora's palm because I felt bad for asking such presumptuous questions.

Sora held my hand tightly, and he stared at me deeply with a smile plastered on his face.

Not long after that, Harue served us a separated bowl of shoyu ramen along with the chopstick and a glass of water.

"Thank you, Harue" I thanked her affably.

She forced a broken smile then she returned inside. I'm not sure what's up with her, but I tried not to think much of it.

Mmmm it's tasty!!

"Harue is a good cook, isn't she?" I told Sora,
He chuckled and nodded his head.

10 minutes later

I drank the remaining broth of shoyu ramen then I placed the bowl on top of the table and wipe my chin and lips with tissue Harue provided for us.

"Harue!" Sora summoned her yet again.

"Yes?" I could heard Harue's footsteps is on it's way to us.

Once Harue made it to the living room..

"Please make her an ice tea" Sora requested.

"Okay" Harue nodded her head.

"Sora, no need to I'm full.. I swear" I tried to reject his offer because I felt bad for Harue.

"No, she's fine don't worry" Sora tried to assure me.

Harue then returned inside.

"I'm sorry I can't treat you fancy dinner. this is the best I can offer.." Sora sighed.

"What are you talking about? I totally enjoyed our dinner date" I smiled at him, he then smirked.

Not long after that, Harue served me an iced tea with the straw.

"Thank you so much Harue" I thanked her with an immense smile, because I thought of her as my little sister in law. this time, Harue ignored me and walked straight inside, she looked sad. I'm not sure why, supposedly she's excited because I'm finally dating her big brother.

"What's up with her?" I asked Sora.

"She's just upset and she'll be fine"

Sora then gazed at me with wicked smile plastered on his face as I drink the iced tea. when I catch him looking at me he didn't look away and his stare got intense. it made me agitated and once I finished drinking the ice tea, I put the glass on top of the table.

"Wow, it's cold and sweet. I love it" I told Sora.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm so grateful, you know" Sora began to hold my hands tightly, and stared at me with warm smile.

5 minutes later..

Out of the blue, I feel dizzy and my vision got a bit blurry.

"Doushita- no ? daijoubu?" (What happened, are you okay?) Sora shook my shoulder as he sensed something was wrong with me.

"I.. I feel dizzy.." I replied.

"You can rest in Harue's room til you feel better, alright? I'll walk you there"

"I think.. I need to vomit.." I stated with a frail voice.

"Let me help you.." Sora carried me and walk me to the bathroom. I felt extremely dizzy.

...

I throw up inside the toilet, and I flushed it once i'm done. then I wash my hands and face on the sink, and walked out of the bathroom, still quite dazed.

"Feeling better? do you need medicines or anything?" He asked me.

"No.. I think I'll go home now"

"You can't go home now, you have to rest first. I can't drive you home like this, the night wind will makes you sick furthermore" Sora tried to assure me that I had to rest in Harue's room.

"But, I didn't want to cause any inconvenience to Harue and you"

"What are you talking about? you're part of us now" Sora said to me, that words made me smile even if I felt sick.

He then walked me into Harue's room, from the sliding door I can see Harue's silhouette sitting on the futon bed, perhaps playing dolls or doing something.

Sora slide the door.

"Can you give at least an hour for Sayuri-chan to rest here?she's sick" Sora told Harue.

"Sure..." Harue instantly stood up and put her dolls aside.

"Please have a rest. don't worry about anything, I'll tell your parents through text that you're stuck in a traffic or something if you want. please just take a rest" Sora told me, then he smooch my forehead softly and left the room.