•Chapter 7•

I tried to shut both my eyes as the headache didn't go away.

40 minutes later..

I'm awakened from my sleep after hearing whispers in the hallway. Sounds like Sora conversed with Harue, but he didn't want me to hear it.

"How many tablespoons you put?" Sora whispered to Harue.

I could heard their conversations..

"2 tablespoon.." Harue replied.

"You idiot! I told you 5! 2 is not enough to make her pass out!" Sora sounded irritated, but he tried to control his voice to keep it low.

"But I like Sayuri-chan.. she's a nice girl.."

"Next time I brought a girl over, put 5 instead of 2. Now go wash the plates and glass!" Sora instructed Harue. I could hear her whimpering.

My heart began to beat rapidly in tension. What the hell did I just heard?!

Sora had something evil planned upon me?

Even if my head is still a bit dizzy, at least it's reduced now. I stood up, made the bed, then I stepped out of Harue's room.

I tiptoed through the hallway and made it to the back door. I have to escape this trap!

I turned around and jogged to the front porch to grab my shoes, then I sprinted outside, unbeknownst to Sora. It seems like he's in the kitchen with Harue and genuinely thought I was asleep in her room. He taught his little innocent sister to put something inside the iced tea, and, as a result, I got severe headache. Only if she puts 5 tablespoons, perhaps it's enough to kill me.

In the process of wearing my shoes just outside Sora's residence..

"Where are you going?" I heard that sultry voice of his.

I gulped my spat in tension, I immediately sprinted on the sidewalk without saying a word.

"Sayuri! Sayuri!" Sora yelled my name as I ran. I could heard his footsteps chasing after me.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE? WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" He yelled.

I hailed a cab that happened to drive by, hopped in, and told the driver to speed off in extreme fear.

I could see him running back to his residential area to get his motorbike and tailing me.
Sora called my number multiple times and I turned my phone off.

"Hurry up please!" I told the driver and he did as told, luckily there is no sign of Sora's motorbike through the rearview mirror.

it's almost 12 am now.

Yui was right... I thought she was jealous of me.

As soon as I made it home, I paid the cab in cash, and I headed in. My parents were inside the living room, and they looked in distress. I know the cause was me.

"Where were you, really? I called Yui, she said she wasn't with you!" Mom yelled at me.

"So sorry... I went on a date..." I had no choice but to confess directly.

Both mom and dad were upset and began to lecture me on how I should focus on my studies instead of boys, plus they interrogate about the boy I dated so I made up a story about boy next class.

The next day

After breakfast with my parents, I texted Yui about everything that happened last night. I also received text from Sora.

I instantly opened my fb messenger app.

"what happened last night? why would you leave without telling me? are you okay?"

Boy, you know exactly why.

"I think I can't continue this relationship. I won't be seeing you anymore because I will move to Tokyo soon."

SENT

SEEN.

Sora is typing...

"No need for excuses lol. I think you eavesdrop my conversations with my sister, aren't you?"

My heart felt like it had dropped to the floor.

" Honestly , yes. I'm truly disappointed in you, I thought everything you offered to me was genuine. I think we should stop communicating once and for all. I fell for you because of your looks, then at first I thought you were also a nice guy. I was wrong"

SENT.

SEEN.

Sora is typing...

"since the beginning I can tell you're an easy target. I know my confession might offend you, but this is the truth. you won't heard from me again. and please, block me. I can't block you. I have to admit, you're sincere and kind hearted. don't be too naive, guys like me are everywhere."

I blocked him instantly from Facebook, I just kind of did it. since it's my first date with him and not a long term relationship, I felt upset but it didn't make me cry.