•Epilogue•

3 days later

Yui paid a visit to my home to check on me after the breakup. There was no attempt from Sora to contact me back, like a typical ex would do. He was never interested in me in the first place, rather he took advantage of me.

"He's up to no good, I can sense it" Yui told me as she lay down on my bed.

"Right.." I replied as I stared at one of the selfie he sent me a couple weeks ago, smiling showing his yaeba.

"Why is his picture still in your gallery? You have to get rid of him and move on." Yui happened to take a glance at my phone screen.

I sighed exasperatedly and deleted almost all Sora's selfie he sent me through Facebook inbox except for ones. The one where he laid in bed after waking up, he looked so cute and I will delete it, perhaps one day.

...

2 months later

Ever since I blocked him from Facebook, I have never heard or seen him in a public place again. I even returned to the same swimming pool where I used to swim with Yui where I met Sora for the first time, but it seemed like he had disappeared into thin air.

But it's for my own good...and I'm grateful I managed to escape his trap alive.

The memory when he staring at me as I drank the iced tea sent a chill down my spine, because at that moment he knew what's going to happen to me..