•Chapter 5•

True to his word, less than 10 minutes later, he arrived with his motorbike.

He wore a navy blue hoodie, a pair of blue jeans, a black helmet, and he had his earphones connected to his phone.

I approached him with an ecstatic smile plastered on my face.

He handed me his other helmet, the color is pink and it's decorated with Hello Kitty stickers.

"It's Harue's.." He stated.

"Cute" I smiled.

I sat on the backseat of his motorbike after wearing the helmet.

He then drove off.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

He didn't hear me, so I decided to repeat my words a little louder.

"Where are you taking me???"

"Guess" He replied.

"Uh.. a mall? Cafe? Park? Or.. a Restaurant?seafood restaurant?" I mentioned places that's common for new couples to go on a date.

"Neither.." He grinned.

"Where to?" I began to question our destination. If it's not a cafe, park, mall or restaurant, then where would it be?

"You'll see"

My heart pounded relentlessly. Where is he taking me?

He drove with speed, giving me no choice but to hold onto his stomach tightly due to the wind blowing.

30 minutes later

It's 9 PM, and he drove inside a small neighborhood where traditional Japanese houses are lined up next to each other.

He parked the motorbike. I got off his motorbike and handed the helmet back to him. He took off his helmet. His straight hair was quite messy, making him look hotter than he already is.

"Welcome to my house.." He welcomed me affably.

My gaze scanned my new surroundings. He lived inside a two floor Japanese style house, with a sliding doors and a tatami mat.

His residential area is extremely far from mine. Even though I have lived in Osaka all my life, I never knew this neighborhood existed.

"You have a nice house.."

"Thanks" He smirked.

He then guided me inside his living room, there's long table with several Zabuton (pillow for seat according to Japanese culture)  on top of the tatami mat lined up apart next to each other, for guest to sit.

"Have a seat.." Sora smiled at me.

"Thank you"

I sat on top of the zabuton. Sora sliding the door, while humming some tunes as he still had his earphones on.

He then summoned Harue. I could hear it from the living room. He asked her to cook instant shoyu ramen for us.

10 minutes later

Sora returned after he combed his hair neatly. He wore a gray T-shirt, black cargo shorts and a wristwatch on his right hand.

He then sat opposing me and smirked.

"I brought you into my house because I wanted you to know who I am.. I'm not going to pretend, I'm not wealthy. I'm working as a delivery guy.. that motorbike is the only precious thing I have after you" He told me, when I heard his statement, a deep shade of red tinted my cheeks.

"It's okay. I appreciate your honesty.where are your parents?" I asked him because it seemed like he only lived with his little sister.

"They're divorced. My mom ran away when I was 11 and I haven't heard nor seen her since. My dad is working in Tokyo,  he sent us money every month and returned to Osaka at least once a year." Sora explained.