1

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

I walked into the quiet classroom as it was our only free period, it was mine and three other's meet up spot. We were four loners from classes who shared the same class and at some point after awhile made a companionship. During lunch the four of us meet in the literature club's room. We were the only members of said club, we joined since it was going to be shut down and we could use the room. Well that and we could use club activities as an excuse to get out of things when needed. We started the club in the middle of the school year last year in our first years and continue it now.

"Hey Hikigaya, you're the only one here huh?" I sat down in my seat well my unspoken seat along the long table we sat at and began to eat my lunch.

"Yeah, Oreki got called to the teacher probably for sleeeping in class again. I have no idea where Sakuta is though." Hikigaya responded looking up from his novel and coffee. It was more than likely a little sister love novel.

"There's no point in even calling him really to be fair, he gets good marks so they should leave him alone honestly."

"While I agree with that I doubt any teacher would." He said that as he took another sip of his coffee and looked back down to his book.

"True that." I went back to my food and we sat in silence as I ate and he read for awhile until the door was opened again Oreki came as well after talking with the teacher and quickly went to sleep since he got interrupted last period.

"Hey Miku, Nino this room looks empty!" A girl with orange hair and a green ribbon on her head tan into the room and slamming the door open. Hikigaya and I looked up and Oreki was in a daze groggily moving his head up.

We were greeted by three girls infamous in our school for being quintuplets that people can't tell apart. As I was monologuing the three girls stepped in the room.

"Uhm, this room isn't empty for starters. Plus we're busy doing club activities so please leave." I spoke in a blunt tone to the three girls and the one with long hair and butterfly ribbons in her hair got irritated.

"Huh? You're clearly not doing anything important so who do you think you are to talk to me like that!? Besides that guy was just asleep he was reading a book and you were clearly staring into space like an idiot I can tell by looking at you." She snapped while the girl with orange hair tried to stop her.

"That may be so but it's not like you know what club this is do you? This could be all in relation to our club and you wouldn't know." I spoke in a calm tone as she glared at me.

"Th-That doesn't even matter! You're probably just some boring loner anyway!" As she said that the three of us felt like a boulder was dropped onto our heads.

"And so what if we are loners it's none of your business is-" Hikigaya spoke up but was silenced by a quick glare from the butterfly girl.

"Nino leave them alone. You didn't have to speak to them that way, if you weren't so rude maybe we could've atleast asked jeez." The girl with blue headphones spoke to her sister and the two of them began to argue.

Oreki looked up finally awake and spoke.

"Miku? Why are you here, you aren't in the literature club." Oreki spoke getting all eyes on him but while I had heard of them I had no idea what their names were.