2

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

The next day school eventually came and so did more issues to my normal daily life. When I first walked in my first period classroom it was my usual life of being unbothered it was great. Although I felt some eyes on me that I chose to ignore. My phone suddenly buzzed and I opened it underneath my desk.

[Ruby Hoshino]:
Hey Kiyotaka! Do you think we could eat lunch together today? It's okay if not but Aqua wants a break from Loli-Senpai so he wants a quiet spot to eat.

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka]
Ruby, you shouldn't be on your phone during class.

[Ruby Hoshino]:
But so are you? That's a double standard you know?

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka]
Fair, I'll pick you two up when lunch starts. There's my club I can take you two there, there's three other guys but Aqua would get along with them, you too probably. I mean you already met Oreki.

[Ruby Hoshino]:
Alright, thanks big bro! I'll tell Aqua and we'll see you soon!

[Ruby Hoshino has went offline.]

"Huh? Big Bro??" Ruby calling me her brother baffled me, I mean Aqua is her brother no?

"Hey! Ayanokoji! No phone usage in class nor talking! Do you want detention!?"

'Shit.'

After a few classes lunch came and as promised I picked up Ruby and Aqua to take them to the club. Aqua was thankful, really thankful what did Arima Kana even do? Well whatever, he didn't mind three other people being there since I explained it's just a room where we slack off essentially.

After a bit of walking around campus and reached our club, when I opened the door there were nine people there. I instantly shut the door and opened it again.

"Which one of you actually let them in here?" I asked with an unusually annoyed tone.

"Ah sorry, they wanted to study more and refused to do it in the classroom so we had to bring them here. Actually why did you ignore our us yesterday we tried to tell you what was going on, plus you're the smartest."

"We'll Sakuta, I was walking Aqua and Ruby home like usual of course they'd get my attention."

"Siscon." Hikigaya muttered under his breath like he could call anyone else one.

"Like you can call anyone else one. Let's go Aqua and Ruby I'll take you two somewhere else." As I turned around to take them somewhere else a thin hand grabbed my wrist on the door.

"Wait. Where do you think you're going?"

"Ah, Nino was it? Let go of my hand I'm leaving."

"No. I need to talk to you. In private."

"That so?"

I had planned to just brush her off and leave but the looks Ruby and Aqua were nothing short of hard of to just brush off. Why did I have to become like this I wonder...

"I do so just follow along!"

"I'm coming, but let go of my hand. I can still report you."