Sunshine Heartbeat (Seth Clearwater imprint story) Ch 1

I signed as I struggled to get my baggage from the cabinet on board.

People were pushing past me to get off the plane. I moved back to my seat and slumped down, waiting for the small crowd to leave.

Finally, the noisy group of passengers made their way past me and I slowly got off my seat to get my baggage. I lifted it up again and this time, the heavy bag budged. I placed it gently on the floor and grabbed all my other belongings, ready to discover the amazing scenery in La Push.

I gathered the rest of my luggage and walked out to the arrival hall, looking for someone named Leah Clearwater.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and faced the most beautiful person I ever saw.

Suddenly, the only thing I can keep my eyes on is the stranger that I only met half a second ago.

I couldn't help but stared into his warm brown eyes. I slowly shifted my eyes to his perfectly muscular body and was again lost in a daze.

I heard someone coughing and I woke up from my daze.

I blushed and lower my head, hiding my face behind my long dark hair.

"Um...Hi." A voice said and my head perk up instantly at the sound of HIS voice.

"Hi..." I said, studying his wonderful features again.

Then, an attractive woman came up and extended her hand.

"Hello, I am Leah Clearwater. You must be Aimee Miller, right?" Leah asked.

I shook her hand and replied, "Yeah, I am Aimee. Please to meet you."

I glance at the handsome stranger again and found him staring intensely at me.

He looked about my age and he had short brown hair.

Leah elbowed him and he flinched in surprise.

He turned back to me and shoved his hands in his jeans pocket.

"Oh. Um...I-I'm Seth. Nice to meet you." He said as he extends his hand.

I gave him a weak smile and shook his hands.

The moment my hand made contact with Seth's hand, I felt a sudden burst of electric shock moving up my arm.

I let go off his hands and mentally blushed again.

AHH! What's happening to me??

Leah gave another little cough and turned to me.

"Well, Aimee, you will be staying with Seth and I. By the way, Seth is my brother." She said giving me a wink before she started to head out the car park.

I stared after her and shook my head.

UGH! Focus Aimee. Get your luggage and go.

I bent down, reaching for my suitcase when I touched a soft warm hand. I felt a shiver down my spine. I pulled back and blushed wildly.

"Um...Let me carry them for you." Seth mumbled as he swung my bags over his shoulder easily, as if they weighed nothing at all.

I sighed and trail slowly after him.