01

•° ✿ °•

.•° ✿ °•.

📢ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠️: sᴏᴍᴇ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ ᴀʟᴇʀᴛ! 📌

2 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥....

.
.

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥, checking if it really is the right place.

" 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝖾𝖽. " the girl with a long and 3 different colored hair said while scanning the front of the bike shop.

Ted open the door for her while the bell rings at the same time.

" 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖼! " a voice of a boy shouted from the other side of the bike shop.

the girl's lips formed a smile when she heard that familiar voice.

" 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾! " she shouted back and started to walk through the direction of the voice.

you saw the owner of the voice sitting while fixing a motorcycle. the tall blonde haired boy stood up from his seat and turn around to face you.

" 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇-𝗄𝗎𝗇! " you smiled.

" 𝖸/𝖭! " he walk towards you and spread his long arms widely.

the two of you did a quick hug and he ruffles your hair while smiling at you.

" 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾! 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗍. "

you and Ted sat at the sofa while Draken came back holding 3 cans of soda.

" 𝗌𝗈... 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌? 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋... " you took a sip first before you answer.

" 𝗂 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄... 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌..." you smiled. " 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎? 𝗁𝗈𝗐'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍  𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌? "

his expression became sad but still smiling. your eyes roaming around and spotted a medium size bulletin board at the corner of their shop and spotted some old photos.

Toman members random shots some with you and 1 photo of him and Emma plus Emma's solo shot.

" 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋... " he answered. " 𝗂 ----- " you cut him.